Chapter 24 (Final Chapter!!💖😇🥳)

A\N : So this chapter is VERY short, but I still hope you enjoy it! Thnx for sticking with this book for so long it means a lot to me!!🥺🥺💖💖😭😭 And the song is the same, but I changed a few of the lyrics to fit the book better!💖😇 Hope you enjoy!!🥺💖😇

Once we made it to the building, Branch hooked up the camera to the pinecone and made sure it worked. After he saw that it did, he gave it to Emerald to put in the building. She did and pushed a few buttons to send the building off. Once it disappeared we went to go look at the cameras, sure enough I was able to see what I haven't been to see for days - my home!

Everyone cheered excitedly! "It works! It works!" We all started hugging each other happily. Then it was time for the building to send us home. First up it was River and Ocean. They stepped into to the building one at a time. "Okay anything you wanna say to them before I send them off?" Emerald asked all of us and mumbled. "Because they may not live through this to answer or do anything."

Ocean and River's eyes went wide. "Wait what????"

"Nothing!" Emerald grinned and shut the door. "Just get under the table cause there's gonna be a lot of shaking!" Footsteps were heard as the two brothers ran to the back to hide under the table. "Okay, ready?" Emerald asked. "Yep!" They called from inside.

The dove walked over to a few controls and pressed a few buttons. Then not only did the building shake, but Trollstopia also shook! "Grab onto something!" Emerald shouted. I ran to a tree and held on as the shaking got stronger. Journey, Branch, Adventure, and Poppy all held onto the same tree. "Almost there!" Emerald shouted. "And....now!" She pulled a lever and the building disappeared. Everyone refused to let go of the trees, even though the shaking stopped. Emerald ran over and dragged us all over to the building. She grabbed the tablet the pinecone was hooked up to and turned it on. (Yes the pinecone is still in the building!)

Sure enough we all saw the now humans return home! "Wohoo!!" We started cheering. "Okay you two are up next!" The dove pushed me and Journey into the building. Both of us ran to the back and hid under the table. We heard Emerald push a few buttons, and the building started to violently shake. I looked down at my hands and they were turning back to my human hands. I felt up on my head and pulled down my now brown again hair. Ambrosia was soon a human again too! I stood next to the window and tried to keep my balance as I saw the Trollstopia forest slowly morph back into my backyard.

Once the building stopped I slowly turned the doorknob and stepped back onto the grass. "Mom I found them!" Lily rushed over to me and Ambrosia and hugged us. "You did?!" I saw my mom run over to us, followed by my grandma, then dad, and then even Ambrosia's family joined us! I looked around and soon enough I saw Smokey! As soon as I picked him up he started licking my face. All of our families became one as we were hugged tighter than ever. And all though I couldn't hear them - I knew the trolls were all cheering for us.

"So if you don't mind me asking, where were you??" My mom asked us. Me and Ambrosia looked at each other and laughed. "It's a long story!"

"Well we've got plenty of time to hear it!" Mom said and lead all of us into my house. And as we walked into my house, me and Ambrosia exchanged glances and we both knew what the other was thinking. We may not know a cure for this virus or when it'll finally end but we do know one thing - we are home.

*In Trollstopia*

After everyone saw each human getting reunited with their families they had never been that happy. Each of them exchanged hugs.

*Play Video Now!*

🎶We've seen the sun begin to dim,🎶

🎶And felt the bitter wind blow cold🎶