Dad's plan!!

Hello friends, back with new chapter. This chapter is not romantic but some planning and family time .
Hope you guys are doing fine.

✍🏻
Samaira had a good time with Aarav in his cabin before he left for meeting .  Samaira went back to her cabin and did some work and at 5 in the evening she called Aarav  who was ready to go back home .

They are going to have some family time and dinner at Oberio's where Ridhima , Rinky and Naina will share about their engagement plans and they will decide about decoration while Ronit and Ganesh will decide how to bring this news in media .

Aarav and Samaira left for their home in his car.

✍🏻 In car .
Aarav looked at Samaira who was sitting quietly beside him . He smiled at her and in return Samaira too smiled back . Soon she will be Mrs. Kohli and she will go directly to Kohli mansion with Aarav as his wife, she thought , her face enlightened with beautiful thought of her new family life .

"I asked you about a gift," Aarav paused their eyes met ,"Aarav I don't want anything," she replied with cute smile on her beautiful face.

"Hmmm.. this time you are behaving like a newly engaged girl who feel shy in sharing her thoughts with her fiance," Aarav laughed .

"Ohh is that ," Samaira said pulling his left cheek .

"Yes, " he laughed loudly,"no I don't want anything," he said in girlish tone .

Samaira laughed too ,"Aarav seriously," she paused and looked at him, they already reached Kapoor mansion, " seriously Aarav I don't want anything ," she said in serious tone.

Aarav dropped Samaira at her home and then he directly went to his mansion but before that he requested her to decide one engagement gift and one wedding gift.

Samaira happily ran towards the main door , she was liking this part of her life. She was excited to get married and start her life with Aarav.

"Mom I am home ," Samaira happily entered her mansion . She looked around and searched for her mother, "Mom," she again called but no reply .

She went to check in Ridhima's bed room but she was not there , then she went to kitchen to ask staff but no one was there . She ran out and looked at guard , " Where is mom ?" She asked .

"Samaira baby , Ridhima mam went to Oberio's , I thought you know, I am sorry," Babul her guard replied.

"It's ok Babul uncle ," she smiled and walk towards the door but she suddenly turned," Where are all the staffs?" she asked .

"Karan sir need extra hand for dinner so he called all the staffs from here and Kohli's," Babul conveyed.

"Ok ," Samaira nodded at him and walk inside the mansion ,"Extra hand really," she mumbled and ran upstairs to her room to get ready for dinner party.

✍🏻
Ronit walked upstairs to his daughter's room . He took a deep breath and looked around . He came to talk to his daughter about Red but he can't  so he turned back and walked straight to friendship bridge.

Today he had small meeting with Tiya and Rathod brothers , where he found about Lal and Red . His daughter and other kids were hiding this from elders but one small step taken by Tiya made him aware of Lal and Red and now these 4 people Ronit, Tiya and Rathod brothers are sure about Red is actually Lals and also they are aware that they are playing game with Samaira, they want Kiaan as pawn their Pawn to get back everything they lost in revenge .

A revenge were he was firstly used as a toy for Lals daughter Karishma whom he really loved but she used him to fulfil her physical desire. And later when he became millionaire they used a picture to get back with Ronit, Karishma tried to seduce him and get back with him , even she tried to  kill Ridhima and Kiaan when Ridhima was pregnant.

Ronit walked to Oberio's but before that he called his best friend Ganesh and Karan and told about Lal and Red and even sent them chat which Tiya shared when they had a meeting in his office cabin. Tiya was scared to tell him about everything but later she gave up and narrated full story.

Ronit made some plan with his trio, but they were sure their kids won't agree with this plan so they plan to keep the real moto hidden from everyone except Tiya , trio and Rathod brothers .

✍🏻
Whole family reached Oberio's Rathod family, Kohli's, Kapoor and Kriti and kids whole family sat in dinning area they planned to have dinner first before Ridhima shares about engagement plan , decoration and other things .

Karan looked around and ordered all the staff to vacant the room . They all nodded and left .

"They were going to serve us food Karan why did you asked them to leave ," Rinky asked confused.

Karan just shook his head and within a moment Rajvir and Veer got up and closed the dining room door so that no one can enter. Then both the Rathod brothers looked around , they had a device which can read live camera but there were none. They nodded at Ronit .

Rajvir slowly opened the door, staffs were already standing there, "sorry guys today we thought of having just a fun night, we guys are going to serve food to our ladies without your  help, so hope you guys won't mind," he spoke.

They all nodded happily, instead of smiling back at them, two staffs who were angrily looking at him , " He failed our plan," one mumbled to other.

"Ok guys now take a leave and enjoy food," Rajvir said closing the door .

"Umm what's going on guys," Rinky asked looking at her brother-in-law, who just shut the door close .

" Rinky Bhabhi we just want a family time ,  no staff, butler or house help ," he laughed looking at the food trolley and side tables which was filled with food, heathy and Indian delicacies.

"Yes," Karan gestures at Ronit and Ganesh to stand.  They both pushed their chair and  stood up and took one bowl filled with curries," we planned to do the serving,"  Ronit leaned over the table and served curries in Ridhima's plate, she looked at him confused.

Their is something which these boys are planning to share , she was sure . She looked at Naina and then at her sister Rinky who still was giving confused look to her brother-in-law. Lila and Leena too looked at her boys who too stood up to help their father but Aarav and Kiaan just like their mothers giving surprise look  to their father and uncles .

"You guys are not going to change , you guys know how to give surprise to your family," Naina spoke .

Ganesh smiled at his wife ,"surprise is yet to come ," he laughed .

✍🏻
Outside the dinning room, Lals agent both Geeta and Tapan nodded at each other and walked to the garden , "what's going inside do you have any idea?" She asked . Unaware of eyes following their each move .

"No, we should call Australia and tell them, tell them that they are inside the closed door  ," he suggested .

"They will kill us they asked us to fit the camera inside the dinning area also but we were not able to, now they will shoot us," Geeta mumbled looking at old lady walking to the main door .

"Geeta , Tapan come and  have dinner," the head of the staff Reema called them from inside the house .

Geeta and Tapan looked at each other and without giving another thought they  jogged inside,"Reema aunty why they closed the door," Tapan asked .

"Ohh ...they are used to of doing this ....giving surprises to their family, these boys, I mean Trio are family man and they do things to make their family and kids happy, so just chill and come join us for dinner in staff dinning area ," Reema smiled she was sure these Trio were up to something, she is with them for almost 30 years .

✍🏻
Thanks guys for your patience, I am sorry for slow updates.

Thanks
Veenu 🌹