1: Bloody Vampires

AN:

LORE: All Vampires and Werewolves have a True Mate for them, a vampire won't have a mate of Werewolf blood and the same vise versa, but in the case of a Hybrid, his/her True Mate could be either. Though a Hybrid will normally find that their mate is of the same race as their birth family, ie: Klaus' whole family are Vampire so he should have a Vampire True Mate. But on rare occasion a Hybrid will have a True Mate of the other race. This is makes things complicated when bringing the Mate into his/her family and legacy as Vampires and Werewolves are natural enemies, the thirst to kill each other is so strong it's hard to adjust to a sudden, once enemy, being welcomed into their Nest/Pack.

Symptoms one feels once finding their True Mate:

Extreme lust, overpowering desire to protect ones True Mate at all costs, jealousy, irritation/Depression when separated from said True Mate or too long, and (once mated) a heightened connection to one another "gut feelings" about the other one being in trouble "dreams" that turn out to be predictions and the general ability to feel one another's thoughts feelings and location.  

Y/N POV:

Bloody Vampires, pests the lot of them.

I mentally curse the blood suckers as I bolt, through the dark forest.

It's all their fault I'm even in this mess!

The full moon is aiding me to a degree, lending me it's mystical powers to help me push through the searing pain in my right thigh and left shoulder.

Man these guys really did a number on me.

I can hear them behind me, they're getting closer.

Not good.

But whilst the moon is helpful with strength it comes with a great price. The price of trying to hold off a full transition.

With the moon this strong it's hard enough for me to hold myself together on a good day.

Right now I'm wounded and exerting all my energy into running faster than a nest of Vampires.

Fucking Vampires...

I'm getting tired. I can feel it.
But I've been close to death before and managed to escape the Devils clutches. Why not do it again now?

As I run, just my luck, my foot hits an above ground root that trips me up.

The root pulls against my right leg tearing at my already fucked stab wound.
The pain shoots up my leg, searing deep into the flesh, slowing my pace down considerably.

Shit.
Not good. Noooot good.

They're catching up fast, I can feel it.
Feel it and hear it.
Their footsteps are heavy and daunting.

And I am now limping.

Crap. Crap. Crap.
This is bad!
Is this really how I go out?

Apparently yes.
They caught up in seconds.
I scramble forward on all fours then turn around, a last desperate attempt to defend myself against these cunning beasts.

I will not go down crying like a little bitch.

I will go down as a strong woman.

The three Vampires surround me, eyeing me with that terrifying hungry look.

"any chance that me begging for my life would change your minds?" I ask.

Pft, so much for going down like a strong woman.