16: Licking Wounds Pt2

A/N:

Hi guys so sorry for the quick sign off to the last chapter, I have Endometriosis so I was about to pass out from the pain yesterday but I'm fine now so enjoy this second chapter, might be a bit short but I wanted to keep up the flow of the story I was onto yesterday before I loose it.

Y/N POV:

Klaus had left to have a shower, and I was left alone, once again in Klaus' strongly scented bed, and now more aroused than ever. Not to mention embarrassed, now he knew about my pain kink. Not that I was particularly ashamed of it, a kink is a kink, nothing harmful about it as long as you go about it safely. Hell it came in handy when I'd been caught by vampires and tortured.

I'd be having the time of my life while they think I'm crying for them to stop I'm actually just crying out in pure ecstasy. The difference was they hadn't figured that out. Klaus did, and he figured it out in seconds too, he was far too observant and in tune with my body.

It was unnerving, I barely knew the guy yet he could already read me like damn book. Meanwhile I knew jack shit about him.

I rolled over onto my back lying there and listened to the shower water running, I was a mess, panting still, I was completely soaked between my legs and craving more of what Klaus was just doing to me. His hands pressing into my cuts, his lips against my neck, his teeth biting down on my tender flesh drawing blood, causing that beautiful sting to shoot up my body and turn itself into a twisted form of pleasure. I wanted his claws to scrape against my thighs, break the skin, drag his fingers around my jugular and then activate his claws to cut through and choke me.

I couldn't believe my own thoughts and body, completely betraying everything I've forced myself to believe. I am strong. I am in control. I am my only protector. I am the only one I can trust.

But now, I want to be dominated, I want someone else to take control of me. I want Him to take control of me. Klaus. I want him to own me. Put me in my place. I don't want to be the one in control all the time. For once, just once, I want to be able to let go and feel safe knowing that I have Klaus there to catch me. Hold me close and tight.

I frowned at my own thoughts. Shit. This damn Hybrid. He is slowly bringing my well crafted walls down one by one.

But I don't care. I want him. I want his hot breath on my skin, his hands between my legs, I want to do so many dirty things to him, I want him to do so many dirty things to me. And I want to be free of the fear I currently harbor towards those things. 

Why did I have to be so afraid of it? So afraid of letting go. So afraid of letting Klaus take over me and my body.

I huffed at myself as I rubbed my thighs together involuntarily, wanting desperately for some kind of friction down there. I was loosing my mind. "Fuck I want more" I whispered to myself as I glanced back at the closed bathroom door, He'd be in there for another five minutes or so... Right? Surely I had the time...

Are you insane? He will hear you!

I'll be quiet.

He'll smell you!

He's covered in blood and in the shower with the door shut, I doubt he'll smell me from in there.

The ache in my core was the deciding vote of my mental argument. I rolled myself under the covers, letting Klaus' scent engulf me, I closed my eyes as I imagined him there with me, over me, I moved my own hands over my body the way I wished his would. One hand moved to my neck to squeeze tight just enough to make it hard to breath, the other hand I brought to my nipple, I rolled the bud over and between my fingers, despite my slick wetness between my thighs that was screaming for attention, I denied myself, I wanted the tease, I wanted to be taunted with the pleasure over and over again not being given the release I desired until I couldn't hold on any longer.

I started to pant as small mewls escaped my lips, I bit down on my bottom lip to hold them back, I pinched my nipple causeing my back to arch up, "ngh~" I moaned before letting go and sliding my hand down between my legs, I teased myself with light, gentle strokes of my clit, while I did this I let my other hand release my throat and move to my other nipple, repeating the pattern with this one. Finally my clit was burning, every light stroke sent electric waves up through my whole body.

I started to mewl and moan against my will, but by this point I didn't care. I was too lost in the heat, as I slowly slipped one finger down through my wet lips and inserted it inside myself I rolled my head to the side, biting down hard onto the pillow next to me as I brought my other hand down to continue a grueling pace on my clit as my other hand inserted a second finger inside making me groan louder than I would have liked too.

I started working myself at a slow but merciless pace before speeding up, thrusting in a third finger I felt my walls stretch a bit, it wasn't as much as Klaus could stretch me, but it was enough to make me writhe against myself, thighs quivering as my fingers rubbed against my clit and my other hand thrust up inside myself.

I could feel my walls clenching and my body convulsing at the release I could feel was close. So close...

So close I didn't notice that the shower had been turned off or that the bathroom door had been opened. I felt my release build more and more as I aggressively attacked my wet center thrusting myself at a grueling pace, my hips lifted up of the bed as my release came crashing down over me like ruthless waves rolling over my body, I bit down into the covers of the bed to muffle my scream as my body convulsed and my legs quivered, my hips bucked involuntarily against my hand as I rode out my high, slowly letting the waves calm down inside me, slowly starting to take heaving breaths.

Slowly inhaling the smell of aged scotch, burnt wood, and fresh soap?

Oh god.

My eyes flashed open and looked across at where the bathroom door used to be closed shut but was now open.

In said open doorway now stood a certain Hybrid. His eyes were glowing golden and his breathing was heavy. Not to mention the tent that was pitched in the towel he had wrapped around his waist.

"Puppy, you've been playing without me" he growled.

A/N:

And I oop! lol sorry but that's all I have time for today.... (heeheeh)