3: Brother

AN: DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE/WANT TO SEE MORE OF THESE CHAPTERS SO I KNOW

//TRIGGER WARNING// Mentions of Rape/Sexual Assault/Sexual references.

Y/N POV:

I was barely conscious but I could feel a cold hand on my thigh.

I was freezing cold, laying on something soft, and I was naked for all but a loose top.
A top that smelled familiar.

Aged Scotch and burnt wood.

That man.
He found me.
Is this his place?
Is he the one touching me?

I wanted to move away from the hand but I had no strength.

Inhaling through my nose I smelt the air around me.

Most of it carried the scent that stranger from the forest.

But the man standing next to me now, he smelt different.

This isn't the stranger who saved me.

His hand rubbed up and down my thigh, before it started to curve in towards my centre.

I managed to whimper outloud.

"shh, Klaus will hear you Darling..."

My chest started heaving, stress and adrenaline flooding my limp body causing my breathing to quicken.

The man's hand paused.

Was he stopping?
Oh please God make that be so.

No, he just moved his hand up my waist instead.

Every time he spoke felt sick "Darling that was a mistake, heaving like that your breasts are moving so deliciously." The man said.

I so desperately wanted to grab this Vampire's hand and break it.
But I couldn't.

I haven't felt this vulnerable in a long time.

There's a reason I've been on my own this long.

What kind of wolf is Allergic to Wolfsbane? Its pathetic!

The blood suckers that attacked me had Wolfsbane poisoned darts to use against me.

What would take normally four or five darts to take down a wolf, only took half of one for me to end up practically comatosed.

I tried desperately to make a sound, any sound.
As this Vampire's hand snaked up my torso towards my breasts.

"Mmph Darling you are quite desirable, considering you're Mutt" He said lifting up the loose top as he spoke, leaving me completely bare.

Rage fueld my body to a violent state as I lay there, limp, awaiting his attack on my body, with no way out.

His fingers reached the under boob of my breast, scraping the skin with the pads of his fingers.

But then,

"Kol."

The voice sounded familiar.

Dark, dangerously low and threatening, but definitely him.

The stranger who saved me.

The Vampire touching me, Kol, froze his movements immediately.

Removing his hand from me he started to stammer "Klaus... Easy now, take a moment to remember that this-this is just a stray mutt you found in-in the woods. I'm your blood." I heard the Kol guy take a step back from me.

He was definitely nervous, his heart rate speeding.
"I-I didn't even touch her, I swear" he lied.

That, I managed to growl at, despite the paralysed state I seemed to be in.

I heard the Klaus voice speak again.
It was chillingly cold and criminal.

"sounds like the Wolf disagrees, Kol. Now I would rip you limb from limb..."

I heard Klaus's footsteps move closer towards me, along with that scent again.

Aged Scotch and burnt wood.

"...but fortunately for you, right now my concerns for this girl's speeding heart rate out weighs my desire to dismember your body."

I heard Klaus step further towards me, causing Kol to step away until it was Klaus standing at my side, his scent over powering me, and Kol standing where I imagine the doorway was.

"Take this as your opportunity to run and stay out of town for a few centuries brother."
Klaus' voice sounded husky and gravely yet also proper.

It was soothing. Oddly.

Despite the threats he was currently throwing around, I felt safer with his voice than I have with anyone else in a very long time.

I need to stop that. Last time I trusted someone I was betrayed.
I will never make that mistake again.

"Run." Klaus said in a dangerously quiet voice.

The next thing I heard was the flash of a speeding Vampire.

So I'm inside a home housing a nest of Vampires.

Great.

The slow footstep of Klaus moving over to me made my heart jump.

He was closer to me than I thought.
My senses must be more whacked out than I thought.

His movements stopped, "I scared you. Apologies Luv." He said.
Klaus' voice managed to calm me immediately.

"That was my brother, Kol, he's a pig but he's harmless beyond a few sly tricks."

Klaus stopped at the side of what I assumed is a bed I was in.

"But he won't be bothering you again for a while." Klaus said.

Immediately my breath eased and my heart rate slowed down knowing that Kol wasn't going to get near me.

Klaus seemed to hear the relief in my calmed breathing and heart rate "good, so you can hear me."

I heard his own breath hitch.
It immediately me tense back up.
Was that Kol guy back?

Klaus cleared his throat.
"It-ahem, it seems my brother lifted that shirt while he was...well..."

I felt myself flush in embarrassment.

"Not to worry Luv. I'll fix it, just... I have to touch you, okay Pup?"

Is he asking my permission?

I couldn't respond but my heart didn't speed up.

I guess he took that as me saying it was okay as I felt his hands brush my skin as he grabbed the shirt that was tucked up above my breasts.

I immediately flinched at the contact, remembering Kol's hand there.

"I'm sorry Darlin, almost done." Klaus said as he pulled the shirt down, and then pulled the blankets up over me.

I managed a mewl in response to the warmth.

...

A/N: sorry for the wait on this update guys, I honestly had no idea you would like this so much I've got more to come and other novel ideas too.

If you have any ideas of what you want from this story or another Y/N and character lmk here>>>>>>>>>>

Later my Horny Hobbits 😎