8: I am not! You are too!

AN: VOTE IF YA WANT MORE OF THIS STORY TY

Y/N POV:

They were still staring at me.

It's been 30 seconds, is there something on my face?
Are they plotting my death?

That Elijah fellow is definitely on my 'To Humble' list.

He just looks arrogant.

I felt so weak but after hearing that stiff talk about me like I was some stray off the streets the rage I've been feeling just pushed me.

I sat up and snapped at him.

Now, as Elijah and Klaus stared at me, I was starting to waver in my confidence.

I didn't back down though.

Figuratively that is.

Physically my fatigue forced me to lay back down, my arms shook and buckled under my weight, my body hitting the pillows like a tone of bricks.

Crap, I really wanted to look tough.

I felt a whoosh of air and then Klaus was by my side with his arm under my neck softening the drop.

I was only falling a few feet into some pillows but he still wanted to help me.

Fuck he smells good.

His firm hand at the nape of my neck lowering my head down.
His thumb brushed up around to just under where my jaw meets my ear.

Immediately my body felt like it was on fire.

I felt so hot I was sure it would show on my S/C cheeks in a deep blush.

"Careful Pup, as much as I enjoyed that little display there, you need your rest, don't push yourself" Klaus said.

His voice is so soothing.

I have to put a stop to this.

"Stop calling me that!" I snapped at him.

He froze. "Excuse me?"

I huffed "Pup, I'm not your Pup, I'm not your Luv, I'm not your Wolf so stop calling me that my name is Y/N" I said overly harshly.

I heard Elijah stifle a laugh as Klaus stood up with an enraged expression "well sorry, Luv, but you're living in my house so I'll call you what I like" he said with an immense amount of sass to his tone.

"Oh yes speaking of, I'll be out of your hair in a few hours" I said.

This Klaus nearly choked on.
"What!? Are you actually mad? Or just suicidal?" He growled.
I shrugged "eh, bit of both" I said.

Klaus looked beside himself "you'll die on your own you heard the doctor!" He yelled.

...

Elijah POV:

I'd never seen Klaus so undone before.

Even his rage was completely out of his control, he was screaming at this mutt about how much he wants her to stay alive.

The girl certainly is different.

I always knew Klaus would need different to be happy.

I don't know, perhaps this girl might just have what it takes to put up with Klaus for eternity.

"You are staying" Klaus growled.

"I am not!" She snapped back like a child throwing a tantrum.

"You are too!" Klaus said back.