14: My Little Guard Dog

AN: Y'ALL GET THE GIST, PLS VOTE IF U LIKE/WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS STORY <3

T/W !!!!!Mentions of Rape and Abuse!!!!! Viewer discretion is advised. <3

Plot Flaw!!! I will fix it later but I don't want to make y'all have to wait for this chapter a second longer: So we know why Kol isn't there, Niklous threatened him after he tried to assault Y/N and told him to leave town so that is explained, I realized I forgot to explain Rebekah's absence though. so without going into great details, she throws another one of her tantrums and fucks off to Odin knows where. She didn't like him bringing a stray into the family or something.

Klaus POV:

Fear ran cold through my veins when Y/N told me about her pack. It felt like my legs couldn't carry me fast enough to get me to my siblings, the mother of my child, my home. I thought through all the possible ways I planned to bring pain and suffering down on this pack as soon as I got the chance to.

I was rushing thought and this pack was smarter than the average wolf pack.

They had even mastered scent hiding which they used to blind side me, that and the sheer number of them. Elijah and Hayley had been holding down the fort but they were tiring, I could tell. I jumped into the middle of the pack and did what I do best.

Provoke.

I managed to get 6 Wolves to turn away from my brother and Hayley, to give them a break while I took the heat.

I grabbed lucky number 6 and tore his heart right from his chest, I dropped it in-front of his family to send a message, the wolves wasted no time in making blows, and then a wooden stake soaked in Wolfsbane was wedged into my side, I groaned as I felt it pierce through my abdomen, just cause it couldn't kill me doesn't mean it didn't hurt, hurt and, with the poison, wear me down over time.

It didn't take long for the Wolfsbane to start slowing down my reflexes. The wolves took advantage of that. I fought back violently, taking as many swings, claws and bites as I could in between the many claws and teeth that slashed and snatched at me, I could feel myself growing weak, soon they would turn to the others and I could smell Elijah and Hayley both were worn thin.

I'd never been more relieved than I was when Y/N showed up, first she protected Hayley and covered my brothers back when he wasn't looking, then she took on who I heard her call "Uncle Barry" who was a nasty fighter, using dirty tricks and cheap shots.

She stepped up the the Wolves that had been attacking me, "no one lays a paw on this one, he's mine." she gave them a warning growl before turning her attention back to her Uncle.

What kind of family attacks their own?

Um yours, you idiot.

He made a lousy insult, calling Y/N a Bitch, this I despised, if i wasn't already so beat down I would have slashed that Uncle's throat out in seconds.

No one calls my Pup a Bitch.

I was almost glad I couldn't attack right away though when I heard her come back.

 "Ouch, Ooh! Such an insult! Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me, you sack of poorly packaged horse shit" she snapped with a smirk.

Seeing her this strong, this violent, this vulgar, it was a serious turn on.

What can I say? I'm fucked up.

As I watched her now, stepping in front of me to face the other members of her pack, I felt something, she was protecting me... 

This is good, this is progress.