18: From Pup, To Hound.

AN: VOTE SO I KNOW Y'ALL WANT MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE AND THANK YOU

//SMUT WARNING//

Y/N POV:

Mad at him? Why would I be mad? He didn't know, as far as he was concerned I gave consent the second I said 'Play with me'.

For the first time I thought I might have been getting a small bit of insight into Klaus Mikaelson, and what made him who he was today. He looked so scared. Not scared of me, but scared of my rejection of him. This is a feeling I can empathize with.

Who hurt you? Who rejected you Klaus?

I looked at him now, trying to soften my face from the concentrated frown I'd been doing before. Klaus' eyes looked so sad, like his fate was already decided, as if I had already abandoned him. "Klaus." I said carefully to make sure that he was listening to me. "I didn't want you to stop." I said watching him, gauging his reaction to my words. "Not at first. I don't know what happened to my body but for most of that interaction I was absolutely willing for it." I said sitting myself up more.

While not knowing what had taken over my body like that was definitely disconcerting, right now I felt an odd strength inside me, seeing Klaus so shaken up, I wanted to comfort him, and I felt strong and capable in doing so. "Klaus, the second I finally got my own body to listen to me again and I realized I didn't want this you stopped. That's all I care about." I finished, braving a move forward to rest my hand on his thigh.

Not too high up though, I hadn't failed to notice his hard on under that towel and I didn't want to stir him up anymore than I already had. I felt his body jerk under my touch and Klaus quickly grabbed my hand, he gripped it tight enough to bruise as he stared down to the side avoiding my gaze "probably not a good idea, Luv, I'm not exactly 'in control' of myself right now either."

Klaus' voice was strained and his grip on my hand was tight until he felt me pulling away, then he released his grip on me. Did I affect him that much? Am I really that desirable? I've never felt like I was anything special, I'd never imagined I would have this kind of affect on someone.

But here I am, and here Klaus is, practically begging me not to touch him because he fears he won't be able control himself if I do. I quite liked this feeling. This was me talking, not whatever crazed heat I was in before.

Being a switch myself, seeing Klaus like this was stirring up something inside me. I wanted to dominate him. I wanted to hear him whimper and moan at just my touch. And I want to reward his obedience with pleasure, release.

I placed my hand back on Klaus' thigh, I enjoyed watching him flinch again and reach to grip my hand firmly once more. But this time I grabbed his hand before he could. "No~ Be a good boy and I'll reward you~" I hummed. He visibly shuddered at my words, looking up at me as I released his hand, his eyes searched mine, as if trying see if this was me or that crazed lust that took over me before.

But this was me. I looked back at him with a determined gaze, there was no lust-filled haze over my eyes this time, no heated breathlessness. I was in complete control. "Klaus~ It's sweet that you're concerned for me so I'll let your attempt to grab me slide, just this once~" I leaned forward and reveled in the vision of Klaus leaning back as I did, a glint of fear in his eyes. "But if you disobey me again, I will have to punish you~" I purred.

Klaus' eyes went wide with surprise and curiosity, he held his trap shut, telling me he'd played this roll with others and knew the rules already. But I wanted to be safe so I checked "If, at any point, you want me to stop, use the word RED~ Do you understand, Klaus~".

Klaus swallowed hard and nodded silently, I chuckled as I ran my hand up his thigh more, pushing the towel up as I did, I clenched his thigh tightly, letting my claws sink into his flesh, "What is the safe word, Klaus~?" I asked as he hissed in pain, but I noticed his grip around the towel had now become a grip around his member, that was still hard. "Hng~Red, Red is the safe word~" He groaned.

I gently released his thigh, and bent down to lick at the already healing wounds I left behind, "Good Boy~" I hummed against his thigh, I caught him pumping himself from the corner of my eye and within a fraction of a second I pulled his hand away from his painfully hard cock and slammed it down on the mattress with force. I grabbed onto the towel that was currently the only thing standing between me, and Klaus' throbbing member, I watched Klaus' eyes widen at my actions and smiled a sick and twisted grin as I ripped the towel away, the corner of the towel causing a whip like action as it thwacked against his manhood.

Klaus flinched and growled at the pain but that growl soon turned into a soft whimper as my hand gently caressed his cock. I tutted him as my thumb rolled over the tip "Naughty boy~ Trying to take control~" I leaned into his ear at the same time as squeezing his cock in my grip "Don't do anything with out my permission~ Klaus~" My voice was calm, and quiet, but I made sure that an undertone of deep aggression was clear.

And based off of Klaus' swallowing and nodding rigidly I could tell he heard the tone too. I smiled and stroked his member three times as reward for his obedience. "You want that release don't you~?" I asked and Klaus nodded "Yes I do~" He mewled clenching his jaw as I scraped my free hand down his torso, from his chest, over his peck feeling the same racing heart beat under my hand that I could hear, rolling my fingers over his nipple feeling him shiver and inhale sharply, down over the well defined abs, feeling his muscles flex and reflex at my every movement.

"Hmm~ Say the magic word~" I rumbled as I scratched at his navel and gripped his member tighter "Pl~ngh~Please! Please, Pup~!" He moaned and arched his back, pressing his hips up into my hand more as he carefully made sure to keep his own hands firmly on the mattress at his sides. I licked up the side of his neck from his collar bone to his ear then growled "No~ I am not your Pup right now. Right now I am your Hound~"* Klaus' eyes widened as he growled in response to my dominance, but did not do anything to stop me. I chuckled "It is lovely to see you like this~ Nothing more than a Dog begging for his treat~ Willing to do anything to get it~" I heard Klaus snarl and felt his whole body tense at the name I called him, I had to be careful, if I pushed too much without reward he would loose patience with me.

(*Hound is a term for a "strong wolf" as a pose to the belittling term Pup)

I started stroking my obedient Dog faster, letting some saliva drip from my tongue and land on the tip of his cock creating a nice lubricant. "And believe me, Klaus, my treat will be worth it" I whispered against his ear before nibbling at the shell of it. Hearing the sweet moans that escaped his lips was heavenly as I lowered myself down...down...down...

AN:

Whoo, okay, so that was new.... I honestly did not expect this direction... Don't worry my avid readers, y/n isn't going to suddenly be the Top from now on, but I thought it would be fun to see y/n get a grip on Klaus for once.

Anywayyyyyyy lmk what you thought of this switching and if you'd like more chapters like this or if you hated it and want y/n to be strictly dickly-I mean Bottom. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself.)

Requests/Suggestions here>>>>>>>>>

Talk to Klaus here>>>>>>>