21: Pup to Hound pt2

AN: AS ALWAYS PLEASE VOTE SO I KNOW YALL WANT MORE CHAPTERS

Klaus POV:

I swallowed hard and clenched my jaw as I felt my Pup-no, my Hound, slick her hands in the saliva she had just spat on me. Her perfect, soft, hands rubbed my painfully hard member, slowly getting it well lubricated as she lowered herself down, down, down.

Her lips were so close, her hand was stroking me at a cruelly slow but firm pace, or free hand was scratching at my hip, curling her fingers around to my ass and digging her nails in. I watched eagerly as her soft lips ghosted the tip of my cock before she stopped and looked back up at me with an amused hum "Hmmm~ So eager~" she kept her stroking going but didn't bring her lips to my cock, instead she lowered further and started to kiss against my thigh, working her way in and up my thigh, taking nips and bites while she stroked me, then covering the burning bites with her skilled tongue as if to tease me with the promise of what I could have wrapped around my cock.

I grunted trying to hold my tongue as she moved over to my other thigh and repeated this, finally reaching the base of my member, but she paused. No, no no no, she's so close, she wouldn't stop now, would she? I locked eyes with her fierce e/c ones and watched as a wicked smile flashed her face before she moved over to kiss my hips, then follow the V line down again.

This teasing was killing me, not to mention the painfully slow stroking she was keeping up. I growled at her, trying to hint to her that my patience was wearing thin. A futile attempt I realized as she chuckled against my pelvis before tutting me "Such an impatient little Doggie~" she hummed. This I snarled at, grabbing the back of her head with my hand.

"Bad Dog~!" I heard her growl before the stroking was gone and suddenly I was rolled off the bed, flat on my back on the floor with My Hound on top of me, one of her hands she had holding my wrists above my head with a strength I was surprised by, as her other hand gripped around my throat. Her legs straddling my hips so I couldn't move. "What did I say about doing things without my permission~?" She asked in a deep but oh so sexy tone.

I was excited by this display of aggression so I held my tongue, instead grinding my hard member up against her crotch, I watched as she hissed at the pleasurable sensation before I felt her activate her claws around my throat and tighten. I choked slightly as she pulled down, her claws digging into my flesh and ripping a path of blood behind them as she drug her nails down my throat and over my chest, slowly, painfully slowly. "You answer when spoken too~ Like a good little Doggie~" She growled at me.

I groaned at the sensation, but kept up my protest of grinding against her until she tightened her grip around my wrists to the point of bruising while her other hand dug into my abdomen harder than before.

I stopped thrusting as her hand reached my cock once more, I got excited, desperate for some friction down there, desperate to feel her touch, but she didn't move. simply held my member in her hand firmly. "Do you want this~?" She gave me two strokes as an example. I whimpered slightly and nodded, bucking up into her hand.

She used her thighs to stop my hips from moving and sighed "Doesn't seem like you really want it~" She mused, I grunted at her games, panting now like a bitch in heat.

How did I get here? Letting this wolf walk all over me? 

"I need to hear how ~bad~ you want it" she said, giving me another three heavenly strokes before stopping again "Come on~ Doggie~ Speak~" she commanded, tightening her grip on my aching cock. "I~ngh~ I want it~!" I moaned desperate now, my head felt dizzy from the euphoria swirling around the room, the smell of her arousal mixed with the torturous pleasure she was punishing me with was making me loose my mind.