25: Brother in Town

Please VOTE so I know y'all are enjoying these chapters <3

Y/N: POV

"Natalia, please, I will follow you all the way home if you don't slow down-" I said as I chased my ex to her car on the driveway of the Michaelson estate.

The feisty witch spun around to look at me, a bit more angry than I'd originally expected...
I paused and raised my hands in defeat "okay, too soon to be playful I see." I said with a weak smile. "You are so selfish you know that!" She snapped.
I eyed Natalia as she ran her hands through her hair, a memory of running my own fingers through that hair rammed it's way into my mind. A thought I wasn't entirely ready for.
"I warned you of this family!" She hissed in a low tone "'I'm not looking for trouble.' You said." Nat quoted my words to her when I said I was leaving. I looked down swallowing hard.

I could hear the heart break in her voice, I hated it. Another good, innocent, person. Hurt because of me.
"I know nothing i say can make your pain any less..." I said in a tone so still and calm I surprised myself. "But you must know, I was leaving, I was running actually, I was-"

Natalia scoffed at this "-what, saved? You think this is you being saved, you bring nothing but death and pain to those around you, and you think they are gonna be the ones to save you?"

Her words stung like salt on an already gaping wound. Nat took one step towards me, love and hurt in her eyes, "you will never be safe as long as you stay with that cult of a family..." her voice wobbled and she rushed to me, grabbing my face before i could react and pressing her forehead to mine, tears threatening her eyes, she closed them. Holding my head tight "Please- Please come-come with me. I can help you! We can be safe, together..."

I couldn't tell who's tears were whos at this point, mine and the witch's were falling together now.

I did this to you, for that I am sorry.

"Do it." I said barely above a whisper.

Klaus POV:

But I heard it loud and clear.
Within seconds i was between them and holding a rather confused Natalia.
"W-what? What are you d-doing? Y/n? Stop this!"

...

Okay sorry for the cliff hanger, will write more but this feels more on track to me...

As always, lmk what you think as these are all drafts after all lmao.

And speak to }K{laus here>>>>

C U Later, my Horny Hobbits.