13: A Very Very Messy Chapter

VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE ❤

Y/N POV:

When I trust people they die.

When I tell people what happened to me, I've practically condemned them to a slow and painful death.

Eventually my pack will catch up to me.
And when they do, they will kill everyone I've ever spoken too.

That includes Klaus, and his entire family.

I've already picked up the sent of a child on Klaus, if I was the cause of a child's death, I would never be able to live with myself.

I can't believe I just broke my own rule! Never speak about what happened that night.

"Y/N" Klaus said again, which dragged me away from my thoughts.

"I-" I paused, "I-I'm tired, I think I should get some rest before morning rises"

I watched Klaus' face drop, disappointment was clear despite him trying to hide it.

I couldn't bring myself to admit it out loud. I couldn't deal  with that just yet. Klaus gave me a gentle smile though, "of course, you need your rest, I'll take my leave now."

Why do I feel bad? I haven't felt bad for anyone in years...

Who is this guy?

...

Klaus POV:

I didn't want the conversation to stop, but the Pup was clearly at her limit. I knew I couldn't pressure her into telling me more, that would take time.

Closing the door to the spare room I was sleeping in, next to mine where the wolf currently slept, it felt wrong.

I shouldn't have left her alone...

...

Klaus POV:

Time Pass; The Next Morning:

I woke with an uneasy feeling, I didn't sleep well last night, everything felt wrong...

Turns out I was right to feel uneasy....

"What do you mean 'She left'!" I growled at Elijah, who sat calmly, at the dinning table with a coffee.

"I do not wish to repeat myself, Brother, you heard what I said." He sighed, raising his cup to take a sip.

I slapped the cup out of my brother's hand, sending it smashing into the back wall. "Where did she go?" I asked, trying to keep myself as calm as possible.

Elijah eyed me carefully, "I didn't see her leave, I only noticed that your room was empty, alright?" he looked at me.

I paced back and forth before stopping in my tracks. I turned to look at my brother, "how did you know she wasn't in my room? The door was closed, Elijah" I asked.

My brother froze.

I walked up to him "why did you go into that room? Brother?" I asked.

Elijah sighed "I went to get rid of her." he stated "but before you loose your temper, Nicklaus, when I got there, she was already gone, so I truly don't know where she is brother, I swear on Rosie's life."