17: Hungry

AN: PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE/WANT TO SEE MORE OF, THIS STORY!!! TYSM!!!

ALSO: Any ideas regarding a proper title for this clearly long story. It's clearly no longer just Klaus Smut Stories. So if y'all have any ideas whatsoever please lmk cause I'm stumped, especially considering I don't have a full picture of how this story will end????!!!! PLEASE HELP A GIRL OUT!

***READ THIS***: Also, I am considering doing a thing where I reply to your comments as Klaus? so like you can be y/n and say something or ask something to Klaus, I'll respond as Klaus??? If that makes sense? IDK it's just an idea... :/ <3

Klaus POV:

...

Own her. Make her mine. Claim her now! My wolf was practically growling at me.

I stood frozen. Clenching my teeth, every ounce of energy I had was going into just keeping me rooted to the floor where I stood. Damn it! Why did she do this! She has no idea how strong her heat is or how much it affects me! Shit, I'm fucked if I can't get away from her right now! The Pup was staring at me, eyes heated and glazed as she flushed pink but didn't she didn't look embarrassed or try to hide herself.

I thanked every God I knew of for the bed-sheets that covered her body. I felt every muscle in my body fight against themselves, half of my body pushing to move forward and jump on the Wolf, the other half trying to restrain myself. It was getting painful as my muscles tore themselves apart.

"Puppy, you've been playing without me" Why did I say that?

I know exactly why, because I damn well meant it.

I never want to find her finishing herself off because I wasn't there to do it for her.

If she needs that release I want to be the only one to give it to her. I want her to call me any time any where and tell me she needs me. I will drop everything and go wherever she is to lay her down and fuck her senseless so that she's never in need. I never want any other male or female to smell her arousal. I want them to smell me all over her. 

I ground my teeth more as my Pup started to shift under the blankets. Fuck no. Don't take off the covers. Saying that was a mistake, it'd only spurred the little Wolf on more.

She leveled her gaze with me, lids hooded with sinful lust. She breathed softly and slowly lowered the blankets, I nearly growled out loud at the struggle it was taking me to hold myself still. She was still wearing the blood stained blouse but now her pants were gone, I could see her figure more, her legs, thighs, the under curve of her butt. But she looked like her heat was taking over her mind.

This wasn't y/n, this was a wild, untamed, wolf, desperate to mate. I inhaled sharply, a mistake as I only got a massive blast of her scent, her scent which now included the sweet, wet, slick arousal that lay between her legs. Damn.

"Klaus~?" She asked, her voice sultry and soft. I held myself rigid as I stared at her, I gave a short exhale "Yes. Pup?" I gritted through my teeth. She bit her lip before almost whining "play with your Puppy~ Please~?" she whimpered.

Fuck.

Y/N POV:

I heard a deep growl escape from the Hybrid before he was on top of me. It was a fraction of a second, his speed was incredible, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head with one hand, his free hand grabbed at my throat, his lips latched onto my neck as he grazed his teeth over my soft spot making me shiver "Mnh~ K-Klaus~" I whimpered as his hand around my throat tightened making me growl, the sweet pain of his firm hands on my neck and wrists shot through me causing a pleasure to wash over me. "Mnn~ Does my Puppy~ Ahn~ Need some attention~ Hmm~?" Klaus purred in between moans as he peppered rushed kisses across my jaw and down my neck.