9: Dream or Nightmare

AN: ik this gets old for my frequent flyers but, for any newbies here...

PLEASE VOTE SO I KNOW Y'ALL WANT MORE CHAPTERS FROM THIS STORY!!!

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ mentions of rape and abuse.

Y/N POV:

Klaus slammed me against the wall, grinding his crotch against mine.

I instinctively spread my legs giving him more access as I mewled despite myself.

Klaus dragged his hands around my thighs and up my ass.

I bit my lip to keep back a moan as he growled.
He looked at my lips, eyes lit up with lust.

He then attacked my ear, sending shivers down my spine "Y/N, you need to stop biting that lip of yours Luv, that's my job" he whispered in my ear, his deep, raspy voice sending a heat straight to my center.

Klaus then pulled his head back, attaching his lips to mine, he forced his tongue into my mouth, brushing it over the roof of my mouth then back down around my own tongue.

Then I felt his teeth graze over my bottom lip before he bit down and pulled on my lip causing me to whimper at the sensation.

My hands clawed at Klaus' back, pulling his shirt off and dragging my hands down his torso.

I reached up under Klaus' arms and scraped my nails down his back.

An action that was immediately rewarded with a deep guttural growl from Klaus.

He let his hands slip up under the large shirt I was wearing, his fingers brushing up over my breasts, nipples hard from the sudden stimulation, as Klaus rubbed the pad of his thumb over them.

He then pinched one nipple gently, testing my reaction.

I squealed into his mouth and arched my back, pressing my chest against him.

"Ah, so you like a little pain pleasure mix" he murmured against my lips "Bad little Pup" he growled.

Klaus then grabbed me by the waist and pulled me over to the bed, throwing me down as he undid his jeans, "on your hands and knees" he ordered.

I did as I was told, rubbing my thighs together in desperation.
I arched my back, raising my ass up to Klaus as he pulled his jeans and boxers off.

His eyes pooling over my figure.

He pointed to my shirt, well his shirt he loaned me, "off" he demanded.

I pulled it off, slowly, teasingly.

Klaus let out a low growl "don't tease me Luv."

I raised my eyebrows "or what?" I asked innocently.
Klaus exhaled watching me as I turned around on my hands and knees, crawling across the bed to the edge where he stood.
"Have I been bad?" I asked sweetly, sliding my hands up his thighs, just shy of brushing his impressively hard cock.

Klaus hummed at this action "yes, very bad" he said watching my every move intently.

I brought my hands up to the base of his member, giving it a light squeeze.
I looked up at him with my wide E/C eyes.
"Then what should I do to make it up to you?" I brought my lips closer to his cock.

"What will make it up to you?" I asked before sticking my tongue out and licking a line up from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip.
"Ngh~" Klaus moaned as I stopped.

"What should I do..." I paused, biting my lip hard, "...Alpha" I finished.

Klaus growled grabbing a fist full of my H/L hair, pulling my face up to his throbbing member "you can stop teasing me and suck" he barked at me.