10: Scent

AN: you know the drill...
PLEASE VOTE SO I KNOW Y'ALL WANT MORE CHAPTERS!!!

Klaus POV:

I was at her door in a second, I opened it without knocking and saw Y/N lying on the floor, halfway between my bed and my closet door.
Her arm outstretched reaching for the closet doorknob.

She froze, looking up at me.

I froze looking down at her.

More specifically, her currently bare ass.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking over to her, holding my hand out for her.

She swatted it away and huffed "nothing" she snapped turning on her knees and crawling weakly back to the bed.

"At least let me help you" I sighed reaching down to assist her again.

And again she slapped my hand away, this time with a warning growl that suggested I back off if I wanted to keep my hand.

In almost poetic timing Y/N then tried to stand up to get back into the bed only to immediately topple back down.

I flashed to her side breaking her fall on instinct.

We ended up in an awkward position with Y/N practically being cradled in my lap.

I had to focus hard on not getting hard.

Feeling Y/N squirm around, her ass rubbing against my groin in a painfully pleasurable way.

Fuck to slap that ass of hers and watch her yip in shock.

My thoughts were scaring me at this point.

The amount of Werewolf instincts and hormones this girl is bringing out in me is insane.

I feel like a teen wolf again.

"Let. Go. Of me." The Pup growled at me as she crawled out of my lap and grabbed the edge of the bed trying to pull herself up.

I sat there letting her go, just trying to breath and not jump on her ass that was currently wagging in my face.

Just inhale and exhale.
Inhale and-

The smell flooded my senses in a fraction of a second.

My entire body reacted on pure animalistic desires and needs.

That smell.
That scent.
Her scent.

It was strong.
Too strong.
Too recent.
This wasn't left over residue from a few days ago this was fresh.

Her arousal, is fresh.

What was she doing in here before I entered?
Was she masterbating?

What could make her want to do that in a strangers house?

Maybe it was my scent all around her.

Maybe it drove her mad with sexual desire and lust for me that she just rolled around in my sheets and pleasured herself, thinking of me, moaning my name-

I was going insane.

This dog was going to end me.

The sweet aroma took over my body, no longer was I trying not to look at Y/N's ass.

I was staring directly at it.
While she huffed and puffed not quite able to pull herself up but too stubborn to ask me for help, I took advantage of that and stared.