2: Little Wolf

^^^ Y/N's Wolf Form.

VOTE IF LIKE/WANT TO SEE MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE

A/N: hey so I have no idea how this happened but in this chapter, for some reason I ended up writing Y/N to be unable to move or open her eyes and she can barely speak???
So, I will end up explaining it as some kind of symptom of/reaction to the Wolfsbane poison causing short term paralysis.
Ik it doesn't fit the universe of TO/TVD rules but it's just gonna have to do.
Plus it makes for some yummy 'Defenseless Y/N and Klaus saving your ass' moments heehee.

(S/C = Skin Colour
B/S = Body Shape
B/H = Body Height
H/L = Hair Length
H/C = Hair Colour)

Klaus POV:

I looked down at the little Wolf in my arms as I walked back to my mansion.

I took my time, walking at a human's pace, to study the woman in my arms.

I didn't get to see her human form earlier, I was too busy killing off those Vampire swine that were hunting her.

Looking down at this midnight Black Wolf, dispite wanting to convince myself otherwise I couldn't deny, she was stunning.

I'd heard the sound of Vampires on what they probably didn't know was my property.

I'd simply come to scare off the Blood-Tourists*.
I have an image to uphold. People couldn't hear that Klaus Mikaelson let a bunch of Vampires run around on his land doing whatever they pleased.

I'd left a rather enjoyable ménage à trois to do this.
I hadn't expected to be walking back with an Omega in my arms.

Great.
Now I have a stray I'm bringing home.

Why are we bringing her home again?

We couldn't just leave her there for dead could we.

Yes we could.
We could and we have.

I inhaled sharply.
The truth was I hadn't the faintest idea why I couldn't just leave her.

I just couldn't.

I nearly growled at myself.

This was ridiculous.
What would the town think of me?

Christ what will my siblings think?

I clenched my jaw as a few flash backs to the days of old.

Good old father chasing us down.

It sent adrenalin through my body.
Every time I get those flash backs I get dumps of adrenaline and the sensation that I need to fear for my life.

I was trying to block it out when I heard a small whimper come from the wolf in my arms.

I looked down at her.

Feeling her fur between my fingers, hearing her faint heartbeat patter away in her chest.
Smelling her scent.
The strong aroma of whisky and Lavender.

I felt the adrenaline wash away.
Calming my nerves.

For the first time in my life.
I felt safe.

I remember when I'd been stalking the three Vampires.

I'd heard a much fainter heard beat as I circled in on the three.

It was then that I saw a crippled, injured girl on the forest floor.

And those men were cutting her up and beating on her.
It was easy enough to kill them, the hard part actually came when I turned to help the girl and saw she had scurried off.