15: Licking Wounds: Pt 1 of 2

(Re: The chapter title^^^) Yeah... Yeah I just did that.

WARNING MENTIONS OF ABUSE.

Anyway obviously the title insinuates a smutty chapter, one you will get ;). So as always, enjoy this quick fix as I enable your smut addiction-AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, YOU HORNY HOBBITS!!!!!!!!! 

Also I've put in a pain kink bc it makes sense that werewolves would be prone to a pain kink considering what they go through every full moon... it's my first time writing a kink like this and I don't know enough abt it personally so if I make mistakes or don't write it accurately please just lmk kindly in the comments <3

Y/N POV:

~7 Hours later~

The adrenaline high I'd been riding had worn out almost 5 hours ago, now I was left with the pain from both the previous night and the massive beating I'd taken today. Even though I'd taken far less heat today than Klaus did, I was not healing nearly as fast, it was like a big neon sign that read 'Your Body Is Too Tired To Heal'. 

Rebekah had practically banned all of us from seeing Klaus while she had tended to his injuries and organized for the doctor to come and remove as much of the wolfsbane as he could. I felt extremely out of place, Kol had already manipulated a dozen construction workers to repair the damage that was done to the front entrance hall, Kol now lay down relaxed on a lounge in the living room with his feet up.

Elijah was seated in an almost regal position on one of the chairs opposite Kol, a newspaper open on his lap, a glass of scotch in hand. He hadn't looked up when I'd entered the living room earlier and nothing has changed since then, he still refused to acknowledge me. 

Kol did look up, he told me to make myself comfortable, waving his hand lazily around at the lounges and chairs. I'd decided to sit down on a lounge between the two brothers. And that's how it'd been for the last couple of hours. Rebekah occasionally rushed down stairs, through the living room to get to the kitchen, bathroom or cellar, before rushing back past us all with blood bags, first aid kits and alcohol in her arms, always cursing Klaus under her breath, snapping about insufferable, pathetic, whining babies.

When she did this Kol made it his sole purpose to rile her up more "Soooo, hows it going up there?" he asked sadistically. His grin spreading wider every time Rebekah growled at him on her way past. I watched all of this play out, completely baffled.

They were so nice with each other, sure they were being mean and rude and sometimes it even got violent, but I could feel the love behind the actions. I'd had a completely different experience of family. My older brother was just mean, not love behind it, he also got violent all the time, and for absolutely no reason, if he was in the mood to bash things he bashed me. My older sister was no better, she was a nasty piece of work, she could get physical too, but she opted for psychological abuse.

Watching the Mikaelsons interact like this is...different. But I think it's good different?    

I could feel the pain shooting through me as I sat, holding myself upright to hide how badly hurt I really was. The last thing I needed was for Elijah to think I'm weak as well as a 'filthy Mutt off the streets'. However that didn't mean the task wasn't hard, especially as the pain was getting worse, not better. I had a high pain threshold but this was getting annoying now.

So much pain and no one to inflict it on me...  What a waste. 

I was about to give in and slump back into the chair with a groan when Rebekah came down stairs once again, only this time she stopped at the living room and huffed before turning to me. "You. Come with me." She huffed before turning on her heal and marching off back up the stairs. I walked up stairs behind her, though not nearly as fast, my legs screamed at me with every step, I distracted myself by letting my eyes drift down Rebekah's back, letting my E/C eyes land on Rebekah's ass.