Teasing & Interruptions

//VOTE SO I KNOW U WANT MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE AND THANK YOU//

ALSO REGARDING ANY BOTTOMING OF KLAUS: lmk what u would like y/n to do to him.
Bdsm stuff? Rope play? Degrading/shaming? Collars and leashes? Hand cuffs and strap-ons?

Klaus POV:

The shower was running. I could still smell her arousal from here where I lay on the ground.
I hadn't moved since y/n had climbed off me and said something about having a shower. I was too light headed to hear what specifically she had said.

Staring at the ceiling I was dumbfounded as I ran back over what had just happened.
Was I...Begging for her? Yes...This Pup got me to beg and submit to her every command...

The thought was rather amusing as I found myself not turned off the thought of doing that again. The sexual realms this woman could go too were far more vast than I could have ever imagined.
Not to mention she seemed to be the only other person on the planet who could match me in strength. The way she pinned me down was incredible, I wasn't humoring her, I had actually been unable to get out of her grasp. This concept was something I'd given up on centuries ago.

Y/n's arousal was washing down the drain as I lay there but I felt myself unsure of what to do. The old me would have jumped into the shower with her, not asking or waiting for her to say anything.
And taking what was mine.
Making her mine. But to my surprise, her "training" from before was still lingering with me a bit. I almost laughed at myself.

Look at you, laying on the floor like a good dog while /your/ Pup is washing off any signs of how you made her feel, the affect you had on her!

This seemed to snap be back into myself a bit as I sat up, sniffing the air I picked up the smell of soap being opened. Oh no, she can wash off my scent with water but I draw the line at soap. I was up in a flash and at the bathroom door, I was about to open the door but stopped myself short and knocked first.

"Occupadoooo" y/n called out almost making me laugh. "I'm coming in, Luv~" I cooed through the door.
I smirked at the silence as I took a breath and opened the bathroom door, covering my eyes with one hand I walked in and turned to face the sound of the shower running.
"What are you doing?" She asked, her previously dominant and confident tone was gone, replaced only by curiosity and a mild hint of nerves.

"Darlin'~" I inhaled, glad to find she still smelt like me "That scent of yours is a work of art, I can't permit you to wash it off~ Not yet~" I hummed and heard her snort at me.
I desperately wanted to open my eyes but she was in a very vulnerable and open environment, I wasn't about to go and scare her off of the progress we'd just made.
So I kept my eyes shut tight and covered by one hand. 

I could hear that y/n hadn't moved since I told her not to use soap.
Well yeah, it's kinda creep of the century to tell a girl she cant wash with soap you idiot.
I smirked slightly and cleared my throat "Forgive me, Luv~ I need to smell myself on you just a little longer~" I said as I heard her open up the soap bottle and smelled the liquid get poured over herself.

A growl escaped my throat at this and I heard a chuckle come from y/n as she slowly lost all scent of me, replaced by the flowery soap she must've "borrowed" from Rebekah.
I want her to smell like me.
I want every person who meets her to smell me on her.
I want it clear to the world that y/n belongs to Klaus Mikaelson.

I was drawn from my thoughts by a second chuckle from y/n. I frowned through my hand at her direction, as i heard the shower water stop running and the glass door get opened. I surprised myself with how quickly I practically stumbled back four steps until I felt the tiled wall against my back.

"Klaus?" y/n's voice was soft and steady as I heard her feet pad towards me. "Mmm?" I asked.
I jumped at the sudden contact of my Pup's hand on my bare chest, I hissed and cleared my throat "It seems I've washed all your scent of me" She said with such a blank tone I wasn't sure if she was trying to rile me up or not.