22 Another scuffed chapter

//WARNING HEAVY GORE ABUSE AND OTHER FUCKED UP SHIT//

AN: AS ALWAYS VOTE SO I KNOW YOU WANT MORE CHAPTER PLEASE AND THANK YOU :)

Y/N POV:

It was late at night, every inhale of the freezing night air ripped my lungs. I was battered and bruised, my stomach ached and my skin was covered scrapes and cuts, I felt tired, weak. Looking down at my small frail frame I felt odd. I'm tiny.

I feel like I'm 11 again. I look up as I hear footsteps approaching the dark foggy clearing I seem to be standing in. My eyes fall on a familiar face, a boy, 16 years of age, his skin and hair colour matched mine, along with his eyes, but his expression was completely different. The very features that made up this familiar face were dark, his hooded eyes, bags covering them, scars littered his face from father's training.

I supported my aching shoulder as he approached me with a sick grin on his face "Jasper please, I-I'm tired, I want to go back to bed" I whimpered as he stalked around me slowly, like a an animal circling it's prey. "But I'm not tired yet, sister, and you're such a good punching bag".

I felt so frail and helpless. It's like sound had been muted as my ears rang from a blow to the side of my head. Why am I not fighting back? I'm not even making fists! I'm just holding my arms up in this pathetic attempt to block Jasper's blows.

Pain ached through my tiny frame as he kneed me in the stomach, a sharp jab at my side as he punched into my already cracked ribs, my lip stung as it split and started to bleed from a fist to the face. "Please brother! Stop!" I begged. This is pathetic! I'm weak! Fight back you useless little Mutt! I felt my knees buckle as I hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. I heard my brother cackle at me as he walked up to me, grabbing my hair he pulled my head up to face his "Pathetic, you think father will ever see you as worthy like this?! You can't even defend yourself against your own brother how do you expect to fight the enemy?" He sneered before laying another punch to my gut, he watched me hurl up a mixture of bile and blood before grabbing my face, jerking it up to look at him.

"You're too soft Sister, and you'll spend the rest of your life as someone else's punching bag if you don't get it soon" Jasper kneed my face, I gave up on trying to hold myself up, letting my body fall limp to the side. But my brother pulled me back up. This is different, he normally gives up on me at this point. "You need to get it Y/N! I need you to get it!" He snapped as he stomped down on my back.

Get what? At this rate he actually will kill me! I tried to move at all, drag myself away from him in defeat but this seemed to only make him more upset, why is he getting so riled up? Normally he enjoys this like the sick bastard he is. "What good is this doing you Sister? Dragging yourself away? What? Do you think they will take this as some sort of gesture of obedience and spare you?" He grabbed me by my neck and flung me back into the middle of the clearing "Get it already!" Jasper growled.

Shit he really is going to kill me this time! I felt my heart start to pound as this dawned on me. Jasper chuckled as he stalked over to my limp body "There we go, you're starting to cotton on." He drags me by my ankle and flings me across the grounds again. I'm gonna die! My mouth went dry as adrenaline coursed through my veins. I can't die! Not like this! Not yet! I started to shake as my thoughts started to race, trying to think of a way out of this.

"You're too weak. It was inevitable really" I hear Jasper as his footsteps got closer. I rolled over, curling up like a turtle, using my back to hide my hands movements as Jasper sighed and stomped down on my back again "This is just annoying now. You won't ever get it will you?" He picked me up by my shirt until my feet were off the ground, I could barely open my now swollen eyes as Jasper gripped me around my throat with both hands, letting my own frail weight push my jugular down into his hands further. I started to choke as I gasped for air.