Awkward Interruptions & Impossible Realities

!!!VOTE SO IK Y'ALL WANT MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE AND THANKYOU!!!

MENTIONS OF ABUSE ETC.

Y/n POV:

I didn't realize how long I'd been standing there, staring at the picture Natalie had handed to me until Klaus' hand rested on my shoulder and I jumped.
"-you okay?" He finished.

I looked up at him blankly, having not heard a word he was just saying. "Huh?" I asked him, Elijah scoffed from the right of me but I didn't even recognize it.
Klaus looked worried, concern laced his expression as he searched my eyes for any clues "I said, are you okay?" He repeated himself, only looking more worried, it would have been almost sweet considering how cold and calm he liked to look around others.

I nodded "Oh, yeah. I'm fine." I stated plainly before handing him the picture I'd been clinging too. "This is me by the way." I couldn't think, I was running on autopilot.
Klaus' voice came out cautious as he took the picture, glancing at it for a second before looking back at me as I started walking aimlessly towards one of the lounges "Uh-huh, I see that" he said carefully, following my every move.

I sighed, sitting down as Klaus crouched down in front of me "And who's that? In the picture with you, Luv?" He asked watching for any reaction I might have.
My eyes, that had been staring off at nothingness looked back at Klaus' words. "Who?" I asked him.

Klaus lifted the picture up to show me again and my eyes fell on the familiar face once more. "Oh, that's Jasper."
Klaus nodded as if he was having to physically pull the bits of information out of me with his head "Who's jasper, Luv?"
I stared at the picture, the dark eyes of that 14 year old boy staring back at my very soul.

The pain, the anger, the desperation to meet any kind of death as comfort from the hell that life was for us...for him...

I felt the twang of pain shoot through my otherwise numb body.

"He's my brother."

Klaus POV:

Brother!?
Just when things were calming down...

I watched her face and rubbed her hand gently to keep my Pup from drifting off too much, clearly something in that photograph has triggered some deep trauma in her, but an old photo of a sibling? How would that freak her out?
Something wasn't adding up here.

"Y/n, Pup? Can you tell me more about Jasper?" I asked her gently. She nodded "Mhm, well, I killed him when I was eleven, actually, technically Father finished him off, I just stabbed him because he wasn't stopping" I watched a frown form between her brows "Wasn't stopping what, Luv?" I asked.
Y/n looked at me with glazed eyes "beating me. He liked to use me as for training, like a boxing bag? But this time was different, he wasn't stopping, I was gonna die so I stabbed him." She sighed frowning down at the picture again.
With each answer I get I'm lead too even more questions!
I nodded, keeping my hand on hers to sooth her slowly as I pushed on "Then your father killed him?"

Y/n nodded nonchalantly "Yeah, well Jasper had shown he was weak so father had no more use for him. He pulled Jasper's heart out and then told me to clean up."

"Clean up? How?" I was getting more and more fearful for y/n the more she described her childhood but I needed to get a clear picture of the situation, assess whether she was in any immediate danger.

"You know, clean up? Bury the body? I took Jasper out to our favorite tree, I figured he'd appreciate being buried there." Y/n ran through this like it was your normal run of the mill childhood story. Which only made my gut sink even more.