26: Compulsion.

Klaus POV:

"Do it" her words came not mere seconds after a request entered my mind "compel her to forget me."
I locked eyes with a panicked Natalia "Relax, Luv. You're going to go home now, and forget all about this night and Jasper's little visit to your place of business." I glanced at y/n waiting on her order.
She knew I already knew what she wanted. I exhaled with a judgmental sigh. "You don't even recognise who this woman is anymore."

I watched the memories of y/n, good and bad, all evaporated from Natalia's eyes as she stared blankly at Y/n.
She blinked and then frowned "Uh-mn, I-I've gotta go..." Natalia drove off and a silence took over the property. I wanted to comfort Y/n but had no idea where to even start.

And she gave me no time to either, spinning around, her puffy eyes, red from tears that clearly threatened to spill over.
I watched as a hardness fell over her expression though and felt my own stomach drop.
Oh no.
"Nat's right, she always was...This?" Y/n gestured between myself and her "Can not continue. Sorry."

And the other shoe drops...

...

Y/N POV:

The layers of my emotional pain were deep but the peek of this particular mountain was the rejection and pain I just caused in Klaus.

Natalia was right, as always. I hurt everyone around me. I need to keep my head in the game right now.
I will not be distracted by some Hybrid only to end up hurting him. The pain he's in now is a mercy compared to the pain of my pack, my father.
But he is relentless, he won't stop, and there's so much about him, Klaus and his family don't know about.

I felt a pang of pain though as Klaus' hurt was soon replaced with cold stone indifference. A flicker of rage behind those once beautiful green eyes. "Not sure what you mean, Luv." He cooed in a dark forbidding tone. "You were fun, don't get me wrong. But I never realised you thought...this?" He mocked my previous motion between us "...was anything more than fun?" Klaus clicked his tongue at me causing me to feel even more defeated.

He's right, why did I think he gave any shits about me beyond a fun weekend? He never promised me anything. He's a killer, an Original. He has no use for me. I bet the only reason he's let me stay here so far has been for the trouble I've caused.

Now I just need Elijah to agree to my release.

Sorry for the short chapters! I'm working on frequency vs word count.

As always lmk what y'all think here>>>

And talk to }K{laus here>>>

Later my Horny Hobbits!