It was a normal Friday afternoon for Seito

When school finished, he went to the Room where the Student Council always meets up after school.

Sometimes Seito thought that it was annoying to be the President. That was on those days, when nothing interesting happened and he had to read through papers and write down the most important things about what's written on them.

Today was one of those boring days.

So when his best friend, Wada Natsumi, opened the doors to take him with her, he almost began to cry; finally he was freed from the never ending papers that were scattered across the table.

Without their President the Student Council couldn't continue their work, so they decided to call it a day and go home, silently thanking the gods and Natsumi, that this boring day was finally over.

Though, before he could close the doors and follow Natsumi on her way towards the Gymnasium, Seito was stopped by the Vice President, Tsunoda Kaede.

She pushed her black hair behind her ears before speaking to him: "Can you go and check on the girls Tennis Team? You know how they get before a tournament", she remembered the day before their most recent game, one of the school's janitors had to throw them out so that he could close the Gates.

"Yeah, I'll do that. See you tomorrow." He sent her a smile and waved before sprinting in the direction Natsumi went.

While running he tried to remember any mention of a Tennis tournament. But there was nothing; he couldn't remember anyone telling him about something like that.

I should really work on remembering dates, Seito thought to himself, I can't always rely on Kenjirō.

Finally catching up to Natsumi, who was as usual on her way to the second Gymnasium, he ran past her shouting: "Last one there has to check up on the Tennis Girls."

It was easy for Natsumi to catch up, after all she was a member of the track team. She ran past him as fast as she could, not wanting to talk to the stubborn Tennis Team.

Not stopping until she arrived at her destination, she didn't even notice how Seito tripped and fell on the ground.

When she noticed she only shouted that he should hurry up. Getting up, he dusted himself a bit off and complained on his way to her that his knee hurt now.

"Shut up and open the door, you're too dramatic", was the only thing she said.

Seito still didn't get why Natsumi always told him to open the doors to the second gym. Maybe she wanted to look cool in front of her crush by having someone open the doors for her. Seito stopped asking her about it after realizing that she would never give him a proper answer.