The day the two lover boys  spent together was wonderful, both of them being able to enjoy the other's presence and just relax

The day the two lover boys spent together was wonderful, both of them being able to enjoy the other's presence and just relax. Though, Seito had to admit that for a short time he felt like someone was watching them, however he was sure it was just his paranoia of his parents finding out about the relationship he had with Kenjiro.

Afterwards the two went to Kenjiro's home, where Seito ate with the whole family, smiling and laughing together as if he was a part of their family, which - at this point - he was.

Nevertheless after dinner was over Seito could feel everyone, especially Kenjiro's mum getting more and more serious, the atmosphere was growing tense with her looking at something on the kitchen counter.

"I think we're going to my room now", Kenjiro spoke as he noticed his mum's change in behavior, wanting to get his boyfriend away as quickly as possible.

His mum looked at him in confusion, "Why?" Then she turned to Seito with a soft smile on her face, "Seito, don't you want a small tarot card reading?"

"Yes, su —", Seito wanted to agree immediately, but was rudely interrupted by his boyfriend.

"No, he doesn't. Mum, we just want to enjoy the time we have together, it's the only day this week that we can see each other."

Koji was looking at the scene, holding in his laughter and Kouki was pouting because he wanted to spend time with Seito.

Their mother scoffed at Kenjiro's words, "Come on, you just don't want him to get something like death or change of places because that could predict you breaking up."

"Naw, Kenjiro, that's sweet of you, but you shouldn't worry about that, I thought you didn't believe in tarot cards and divination anyway," Seito kissed him on the cheek, which was part of his plan because now Kenjiro was too flustered to do or say anything, so he could get up and go over to the only woman in the room to get his reading.

She got out her cards and showed them to Seito, he just had to pick as many cards as he wanted and which felt right. The boy just looked at them for a moment and picked a card, laying it down on the table so everyone could see which card he picked.

The sun.

Even Kenjiro was interested, nobody had picked this card before so he didn't know its meaning. "So, what does this mean?", he and the ravenet asked at the same time.

Kenjiro's mum read out loud what was written in her little guide book. "The Sun suggests that the answer to your questions is plainly before you like a shining light, but it is best to approach it coolly and at a certain distance, as the truth could burn you. Sounds interesting, doesn't it?" With a last smile she just collected her cards and left to put the dishes in the dishwasher, the twins had left, they thought the cards were just boring and Kenjiro's father just told the boys that they could leave to go to Kenjiro's room.

Taking his hand, the copper haired boy led Seito up to his room and they sat down on the bed, staring at the ceiling in silence.

"Do you have a question that the card could be referring to?" Kenjiro asked. "Not that I believe in this shit."

With a smirk Seito turned to him and stared him intently in the eyes, moving strands of the uneven cut copper hair out of his face. "Actually, I do."

Inhaling dramatically he still looked in Kenjiro's eyes, not even blinking, Kenjiro got fidgety with how serious the other was. "I have thought about this for a really long time and I'm now sure of it. Do you want to marry me, Kenjiro?"

He blinked once, twice and thrice, then he realized what Seito just said, got a pillow and started to hit him with it, as hard as possible. "And I thought you were about to say something serious."

Seito just laughed, "But I was serious, I just never said when", the hits got harder and he decided to surrender, "Ok, ok I'm sorry, but you have to admit, it was a good joke. Please stop hitting me."

When Seito got home after spending some more time with Kenjiro, he thought about the card one more time. A question that was bothering him for a long time now was whether or not he should tell Natsumi about his sexuality and relationship or not.

She has been his best friend for a long time and always tells him everything, every new crush she has, what she did over the weekend and much more. He tried to do the same but it was difficult to do that when he had such a big secret to keep to himself. He was almost one hundred percent sure that she wouldn't turn away from him if he told her that he was in a relationship with another guy, however a small part of him told him that as soon as she would find out she would turn away from him and spread the news to everyone. They would hate him and if his parents found out . . . he didn't even want to imagine what would happen.

But what if she would accept him and be happy for him?