十二

"You also see this, right?", Noya leant towards Tanaka and whispered

Tanka nodded eagerly, "Yeah, it's kinda creepy."

Both looked nervously towards the other park bank where Seito, Natsumi and Sugawara were seated. All of them held meat buns in their hands and while Natsumi and Sugawara were looking cute and talking, Seito just silently looked at his phone with what seemed to be a smile, while taking a bite from his meat bun from time to time, too engrossed with whatever was going on on his phone.

"I think I've never seen him smile like this."

"Me neither, Ryu", Noya responded, "You know what this means, we have to get over there and know what he's doing."

Both stood up immediately and made their way over to the student council president, trying to be as sneaky as possible.

While Noya was really silent and no one could've guessed he was almost right behind Seito, Tanaka was stomping like an Elephant on a rampage.

Natsumi turned around, looking strangely at the duo, "Are you two alright?"

As if they were in the military they responded with a loud yes, scaring Seito, who up until now hadn't even noticed them, to death. Sugawara just sighed as their heads turned to Seito and rolled his eyes at the way they obviously were trying to peek into his phone.

"Have you already eaten your meat buns?", he asked to get their attention away from the poor boy.

"No, not really", Tanaka responded, remembering that they had left their meat buns on their bench. In a hurry they ran over and shooed Hinata away, who was trying to eat them, but because they were such good upperclassmen, they each gave him a piece of theirs.

Sugawara sighed, again, "They are something else."

Chuckling Seito retorted, "Yeah, they are." Then he immediately turned back to his phone, typing a long message which he has been writing since they sat down on this bench.

"Natsumi, you have something there", Suga pointed at his cheek, Natsumi quickly tried wiping it away, but to no avail. Taking matters into his own hands, Suga took a napkin and wiped it away with a small blush.

At this gesture Natsumi choked on air and began coughing heavily, while Seito just spared her a glance and gave Suga a discreet thumbs up sign.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everyone was now long gone, except for two very special individuals, those two being Tanaka and Nishinoya.

They made themselves comfortable in a nest swing, contemplating if they have any new information about Seito Mizuno.

"Were you able to see anything on his phone?", Tanka asked Noya as they stared at their notes, nothing new added because their investigation didn't bring forth any new information about Mr. Perfect.

Noya thought for a second, "I only saw that he was texting with someone he saved with a heart. Nothing more."

Tanaka quickly scribbled this information down, though they weren't sure if it really was valid, because Ryu also had his sister saved with a heart, so it could really be anyone. Though, secretly they were hoping their relationship theory was right.

Disappointed by their progress the two boys packed their things and left the park, ready to take their investigation a level up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Seito was now at home after having eaten, he immediately went to his bed and took out his phone, looking if the long awaited – he really only waited for like fifteen minutes – message had arrived; and to his luck it had.

It was a long paragraph, much like the text Seito had sent Kenjiro earlier, telling him about everything that had happened and about Natsumi's reaction to their relationship. Kenjiro's message was an enthusiastic response, telling his boyfriend how proud he was for getting over his fear and telling someone outside of the Shirabu family about their relationship.

To the part where Seito told the copper haired boy that his best friend wanted to meet him, he responded with less enthusiasm, somewhat nervous about meeting someone who was as close to Seito as he was. What if she didn't like him?

All Kenjiro wanted was for him to get along with the people Seito loved and that would fail if he messed up his first meeting with the boy's best friend.

At the end, Kenjiro just asked if Seito wanted to call him, to talk over things once again or talk about the other stuff that had happened during the day. Seito, even though he was tired, quickly called the older boy, just excited that he could talk to him.

A soft "hey" was heard from both sides as they looked at each other.

Seito soon recognized the hoodie that Kenjiro was wearing as his own, one of his favorites in a lilac color and a bit oversized, though it was his favorite he much rather watched Kenjiro wear his hoodies than wear them himself. After all, he had almost a closet full of Kenjiro's hoodies.

"You look pretty cute in my hoodie, you know", Seito spoke softly as he got comfortable in his bed.

Kenjiro only scoffed in response before retorting, "Please, I look pretty in everything, just don't ever associate the word cute with me ever again."

Seito just chuckled at that and asked about Kenjiro's day. The boy told him everything from morning practice to getting ready to go to bed with his annoying roommate. Somewhere during his narration Seito fell asleep, soft snores coming through to Kenjiro as he looked at his screen, seeing Seito passed out with a peaceful expression on his face.

Deciding that he, too, should go to sleep, Kenjiro ended the call after whispering a "good night," and admiring his boyfriend for a second longer.

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

hi hi!

i finally managed to write a new chapter, sorry for the long wait it's just that school, volleyball and everything gets a bit much.

ANYWAYS has anyone here watched wednesday? cuz i did and i loved it!

i'm actually thinking up the plot for a ajax fanfic with a mad scientist kind of oc (thanks to my english teacher reading frankenstein with my class) but idk if i'll ever write it

bye bye