The next morning Seito woke up refreshed and ready to start the day, after all he was able to sleep until 10 a

The next morning Seito woke up refreshed and ready to start the day, after all he was able to sleep until 10 a.m. and it was Saturday, his favorite day of the week.

Humming a song that played on the radio yesterday, he got ready and put on his favorite hoodie; needless to say, the hoodie was actually Kenjiro's but so was most of his wardrobe.

Seeing as his parents weren't at home, Seito allowed himself to lie on the couch and swap through the different channels.

On Saturdays Seito and Kenjiro usually met up and spent the day together but Seito decided that he would let Kenjiro sleep as long as the copper haired boy was able to, worried that Kenjiro might get sick from his lack of sleep this past week.

He finally stopped when he saw a volleyball match and watched intently.

Yes, Seito quit playing volleyball two years ago, not wanting to continue playing in high school and without Kenjiro he just knew that it wouldn't be the same. However he still enjoyed watching the matches as they were always intense and nerve-racking. (and he absolutely loved talking with Kenjiro about those matches, how excited he got and the way his eyes began to sparkle)

From time to time Seito turned his attention to his phone, because Natsumi was spamming him with messages, and he still had to write Kenjiro his 'good morning' text.

Going to his conversation with Natsumi his smile dropped, when he saw that she texted him in only capitals, she only did that when she was excited or mad.

In this case she was fuming.

Not only had Seito let her alone with the volleyball players but later, when she tried to call him and talk about how well talking with Koshi went, Seito hadn't picked up.

The reason for that was simple.
The black haired boy stayed at Kenjiro's house until 11 p.m. and while he was there he put his phone on airplane mode, not wanting his phone to distract him.

Then, when Seito got home he was just too tired to look at his phone again and went to sleep right away, hence he didn't even know that his best friend was trying to contact him.

Deciding that it would be best to just call Natsumi he dialed her number and waited for her to pick up. Which she did after the third ring.

"Heyy, my beloved best friend, how are you on this wonderful day?", Seito tried asking her, maybe she would get distracted or his sweet act would calm her down. An angry Natsumi was nothing to be taken lightly.

He could hear Natsumi snort with rage. Oh shit, I fucked up big time.

"Shut it and explain yourself", she ordered.

Sighing, Seito tried to come up with an excuse, he just wasn't ready to share his sexuality and relationship with her, or anyone for that matter.

"Y'know how aggressive the tennis girls can get...", he trailed off, knowing that his excuse could go into the Guinness World Records book for worst excuse in the history of excuses. It's just that Seito wasn't a good liar (most of the time).