While Kenjiro and Seito had a wonderful time together, Nastumi was constantly cursing out her best friend

She knew that he used the tennis girls only as an excuse because he either didn't want to come along or he had something else planned, she told herself that she'll ask him on Monday about it.

Right now she has other worries.

Like Seito predicted she was standing around like an idiot, not sure what to talk about with the other's.

Also she didn't know how she should act in front of Koshi, she really didn't want to make a bad impression on him, or anyone for that matter.

Luckily, after talking to each other, Ryunosuke and Yu walked towards her and asked her some strange questions.

"Does Mizuno have a girlfriend?"

"Why is Mizuno so smart?"

"How does he get so many love confessions?"

"Why do girls think he's attractive?"

"Could you tell us all of Mizuno-kun's darkest secrets?"

They asked many questions, one immediately followed by another question. The only thing that Natsumi took note of was that they were all somehow connected to Seito.

Suddenly someone approached the two from behind and whacked them over the head with a bag full of drinks. "Could you two please NOT bother her?" Koshi asked, standing there ready to hit them again. "She was kind enough to go with us and what are you two doing? Asking her dumb questions about her friend. Don't you have any manners? Now go and apologize to her."

Apologetically Ryunosuke and Yu looked to the ground while mumbling an apology.

"What was that?" Koshi inquired, gripping the bag a bit tighter. "I didn't hear you. You're usually not so quiet."

They bowed deeply and shouted "We're really sorry for bothering you" and left Koshi and Natsumi alone.

Their mission failed. It turned out that Natsumi would not be able to give them the answers they needed in order to get revenge on the student council president.

Koshi sighed and sat down next to Natsumi. "Again, I'm really sorry about them. They're actually really nice, especially when it comes to girls. I don't know what got to them."

Natsumi could feel her heart stop beating for a moment when Koshi gently smiled at her with closed eyes.

Keep calm. You're cool with this situation. He's just some guy that you're having a normal conversation with. But he's a really good-looking guy.

Natsumi wanted to dig a hole in the earth and not come out for the next hundred or so years.

"It.. it's," she had to clear her throat, her voice giving in. "It's okay. What they did was kinda funny but for the most part I didn't even understand them."

They smiled at each other. Maybe Natsumi should be thankful that Seito didn't tag along because if he would have, Koshi and her never would have talked as much as they did that evening.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ryu, what are we going to do?" Yu asked, he himself not knowing how they should proceed from now on.

"I have no idea Noya. Shirai-san's the only one who's close enough with him to know about this stuff." Then as if a lightbulb lit up inside his head Ryunosuke took a deep breath, surprised by his cleverness. 

"What about we just closely screen him. Maybe he's secretly dating someone from our school or something like that."

Yu, also surprised by Ryunosuke's idea, exclaimed, "You're a genius."

Doing their own special handshake, Yu also remembered something. Immediately he told his best friend, "You remember last year during interhigh he was there watching the matches. You think his girlfriend plays volleyball?"

Ryu shrugged, "Could be the case or he was just watching for fun. I heard he played volleyball during middle school but was only a benchwarmer."

Both thought about it for a long time without coming to a conclusion. Because their brains were already overexerted, the two quit thinking and went to look for Shoyo to have a bit of fun.

Though they gave up thinking about last year, they most certainly wouldn't give up on finding out something embarrassing about the school's most popular guy.

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

Question of the capter:

What's your favourite Christmas movie?

My answer:

three wishes for cinderella (1973)

it's not really a christmas movie but my family only watches it around that time

-NEPTUNXS