十四

The day has been nerve wracking, relaxing and then draining for Kenjiro, who was an introvert at heart, so spending this much time talking with someone he's never met before drained all of his energy and he just wanted to eat, go to bed, cuddle wi...

The day has been nerve wracking, relaxing and then draining for Kenjiro, who was an introvert at heart, so spending this much time talking with someone he's never met before drained all of his energy and he just wanted to eat, go to bed, cuddle with Seito and then fall asleep with his lover in his arms.

Set on executing his plan, Kenjiro just grabbed Seito's hand after both had finished eating and pulled him to his room.

Kenjiro put on his pajamas and gave Seito some comfortable clothes before wordlessly pulling the boy with him on his bed, clasping his arms around him and pulling him closer. He put his head to the nape of the black haired boy's neck and inhaled his scent.

"Was today that exhausting for you?" Seito asked as he brushed his hands through the copper hair of his boyfriend.

The only response he got was a low grumble and after sometime Seito felt his eyes grow heavy from the comforting touch of his partner and his soft breathing, as Kenjiro had already fallen asleep some time ago.

Not really trying to fight sleep, Seito fell into a deep slumber, not caring about anything other than the boy in whose arms he was sleeping oh, so peacefully in.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

It was getting late and the house was as peaceful as it always was when the twins were asleep, so not knowing what to do, Shirabu's mother, Kanako, decided to climb the stairs and look how the two boys were.

As she entered the dark and quiet room, she already knew what was going on, having witnessed her son and his other half too often in this position. Nevertheless, she took a picture of the sleeping couple as she always did, one day she would make a photo album out of all their pictures and give it to the couple.

Guessing that the past few weeks were exhausting for the boys, Kanako decided to let them sleep, it wouldn't be the first time Seito slept over at their house and it really wasn't like his parents cared about his whereabouts all that much.

Kanako still decided that it would be best to call Seito's parents to tell them that Seito would be sleeping over. As she dialed the familiar number, she was reminded of the time when the two boys were still in middle school and had sleepovers almost every weekend.

"Mizuno?", was heard from the other end of the phone in a stern voice.

"Hello, here is Kanako Shirabu speaking, Kenjiro's mother. I just wanted to ask you if it would be okay for Seito to sleep over at our home."

"Yes, of course." was the response she got after a short wait.

"I'm glad", she really didn't want to wake up the sleeping pair.

"Oh, no, I am glad. You see, me and my husband are at home today and we were a bit worried about Seito's whereabouts," a small chuckle escaped Seito's mother, Akari. "We were already guessing that he was sleeping over at his girlfriend's house, and this got us worried. You know how boys their age are."

Shirabu's mother just gave a dry laugh at that, having to force the sound to come from her, "Yes, but I'm sure Seito would never do something like that. He's too mature for that." And he isn't interested in having sex with anyone for that matter, he's asexual and in a relationship with my son. She thought to herself, bitter just at the thought of the other woman's expression if she ever found out about that.

Seemingly, Mizuno's mother was feeling a bit chatty today so she continued the conversation, "We were so glad when we found out that our Seito has finally found a girlfriend, he never had one after all. The boy spent all of his time with your son."

Kanako chuckled, reminiscing, "Yes, they were practically attached to the hip in middle school."

Akari hummed in agreement, "To think that I was worried for some time, that there was more to their friendship. You know how weird the world is today, a boy loving another boy and all those similar things. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. Just imagine if they would ever be allowed to adopt a kid. The poor thing, it just wouldn't be right, completely against everything that humankind was created for. Don't you agree?"

Kanako had enough of this conversation, her blood pressure rising from the woman's words. "I think the twins just called for me, sorry. Good bye." And just like that she hung up.

"It was nice talking to you." Akari said before the line was cut off. She looked at her phone in confusion before moving on and not thinking about it anymore. Now she could enjoy her evening with her husband, without any further interruptions.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kanako was fuming. She was pacing back and forth in her room, her husband was already laying in bed and watching his wife.

"I just can't believe how people can still have such retarded opinions! I just want to take her head and smash it against a wall. How could such a wonderful son be raised by parents like them? Just imagine how Seito feels at home, where his parents openly insult him without any remorse. And the poor kid can't say anything, or just the way he feels when he imagines telling his parents about his sexuality and relationship. People like them shouldn't be allowed to be parents! Can you imagine how scared the poor boy must be? My heart breaks for him."

Finally she sat down next to her husband, who put an arm around her shoulder lovingly. "Seito's a strong boy, he knows to not let their words get to him and even if, Kenjiro and his other friends surely help him and support him. He's not alone in this, honey."

Kanako just sighed, "Still, I wish I could do something, anything to help him."

"I think just being kind and welcoming towards him is enough to help him to keep fighting." he retorts.

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

im on a flow but i think ill just go to sleep now bc its like 1 am so yeah see yall whenever i update next