二十三

Sugawara was in the changing room alone, when he noticed a small notebook lying on the floor next to Tanaka's bag

Without thinking much of it, he picked it up and opened it on the first page. After having read some weird information he decided to confront his two underclassmen and ask them some more about what they had investigated.

"Suga-san, do you remember the setter from Shiratorizawa? The one with the weird haircut?" Hinata asked him as soon as he entered the court.

Sugawara looked at him in shock, had he also seen what was inside the strange notebook? "Why are you asking me that?"

"For no reason. I just saw him on the street this weekend with Mizuno-san. I wanted to greetthem, but I was embarrassed because I couldn't remember his name and he seemed pretty distracted by his conversation with Mizuno-san."

Sugawara sighed in relief, at least one of the idiots didn't partake in whatever Tanaka and Nishinoya were doing, or trying to do. "I don't remember him that well, we haven't played against him, yet.", he added with a mischievous wink. "But I know that his name's Kenjiro Shirabu."

Not having noticed Natsumi and Seito entering the gym much earlier than usual, Sugawara's heart skipped a beat when he suddenly heard Natsumi's voice from behind him. "Who are you two gossiping about? I want to join and Seito actually also likes to gossip even if he doesn't show it."

"Come on, I don't really enjoy talking badly about someone, I just like receiving new information about their private life." Seito said as he joined the growing group.

Hinata, as oblivious as he was, smiled at the two, "We were just talking about how I saw you and the setter of the Shiratorizawa volleyball team during the weekend, what was his name again?" Sugawara rolled his eyes at that, of course he had already forgotten the name he had told him literally five seconds ago.

Seito's eyes widened, "You mean Kenjiro Shirabu?"

Hinata eagerly nodded, "Yup." Then he awkwardly scratched his neck, "I did want to greet you, but you were talking so eagerly with one another that I didn't want to disturb you."

Seito just nodded, could he see this as an opportunity to tell them that Kenjiro and he were going steady for quite some while?

Sugawara smiled in Seito's direction, "How do you know him?"

"We went to the same middle school and are still friends."

Suddenly Daichi's voice came from nowhere as he joined them, "That's actually quite amazing, I hardly ever have contact with people from my middle school."

Seito gulped, this probably was the best opportunity he would ever get at telling them about his sexuality, he wanted to take this step forward. With one last look to Natsumi, who knew everything and gave him a thumbs up in encouragement, Seito finally spoke, "Uh, we aren't really friends. We are . . . I mean I am . . . You see, what I want to say is. . ."

Seito took one deep breath. "Kenjiro and I, we're dating."

All of a sudden the whole gymnasium went quiet, everyone was now looking in their direction.

And then all of a sudden, Hinata was blocking Seito's view and from everywhere questions were asked and he could hear words of approval.

All of the noise was disturbed by a few loud claps, as Daichi reminded the team that they couldn't allow themselves to get in trouble again because of being too loud and chaotic.

"Congratulations, Mizuno-kun, I hope you are happy with him."

Seito looked at Daichi with big eyes, "Thank you!"

And now the trio,consisting of Hinata, Noya and Tanaka, was surrounding him, "Why are you siding with the enemy? We have to defeat and crush Shiratorizawa. We can't show him mercy, even if he's dating you, prez."

Suddenly Kageyama approached Seito, "You didn't tell him anything about how we practice and what we plan here, did you?"

Quickly Seito shook his head, though he was not intimidated by the angry looking first year, he didn't want the people around him to perceive him as someone bad. "No, of course not! Why would I even do such a thing?"

Finally as all the commotion died down, Seito asked the question that was on his mind ever since he announced his relationship. "Are you all really okay with this? You don't hate me because I like a guy?"

Everyone shook their heads in disbelief at the question, why would they ever hate someone for whom they liked? And even if they would judge him, they could never do it openly because of the death stare and threatening appearance of Natsumi behind Seito.

Seito was kind of surprised, though he wore a bright smile on his face, "Oh, well, then. Thank you all for listening, I won't bother you with this useless stuff anymore, just continue practicing."

As Seito made his way over to the bench he was held back by Sugawara, "You didn't really expect to drop a bomb like this on us and then not tell us more about your relationship? Come to the convenience store with us today and tell us every detail. It's my treat."

Seito nodded in agreement and as he looked at Natsumi he could see how happy she was about his decision and the thought of hanging out with Sugawara.

As everyone around them cheered, Sugawara quickly added, "Oh, shut up, I'll only pay for Natsumi and Mizuno-kun."

The cheering died down, though Seito barely noticed that as he sank down on the bench, his knees shaking from nervousness.

He felt so relieved, this was, just like Kenjiro and Natsumi had told him, the best decision of his life. He just hoped that he could move on now and take further steps into the direction of showing his relationship with Kenjiro.

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

ook i know that the quality of the chapters haas gone down and im sorry for that but it is what it is, im just not creative enough to come up with wonderful metaphors and all that crazy shit

love you!

-NEPTUNXS