Looking at his reflection Seito smiled at his outfit hoping that the baggy jeans and black-gray striped sweater wouldn't get too hot or uncomfortable in the cinema

He put his wallet and phone in his pocket and re-adjusted the baseball cap he was wearing, then he walked out of the apartment while happily humming a simple tune.

Anyone he came across on the street could see that the boy was the happiest he could be; and he was, after all he would be spending almost the whole day with his boyfriend and later on he would get the promised tarot card reading, because he didn't have time to visit Kenjiro's family yesterday.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Seito reached the meeting spot he bounced on his toes while looking around, trying to spot Kenjiro in the distance.

What he didn't notice was that in a cafè on the opposite side of the street three figures were sitting and looking out the window, in his direction.

The smallest leaned over to his friend, whispering, "Ryu, look over there, isn't that Mr. Perfect?"

Looking as obvious as one can, Ryu tried to spot the student council president. "Yes, that's him. I thought he was going to the cinema?"

"Maybe he's meeting this 'friend' here and then they'll go to the cinema," Yu suggested, looking at his phone, already opening Google to look up which movies were available right now.

Because of their not so discreet whispering and staring, Saeko who went to the cafè with them grew suspicious and also looked outside, spotting nothing worth looking at.

"What're you two up to?", she asked suspiciously.

The duo turned to her, smiled and responded in unison "Nothing". Saeko just grew more suspicious.

Choosing not to get involved she stood up and put some money in front of the boys, "Anyway, I have to go to the Taiko group meet-up. See you at home Ryu, bye Nishi."

When Saeko was out of the cafè the two turned back to Seito Mizuno and observed him. Tanaka already had his notebook and cute pen out and was ready to write down whatever they would be seeing.

They could see Seito rocking back and forth, while looking around, eventually it seemed like the person he was waiting for arrived and he almost ran in their direction.
Unfortunately for the self proclaimed detectives that led to Seito being out of sight, so they had to quickly get up, pay and run in the direction Seito disappeared to.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

When Seito came to a halt in front of Kenjiro they just smiled at each other, whispering a small "hey".

At this moment both of them wanted to do nothing more but to kiss the other, hug or even just hold hands for a moment. However Seito was just not ready to do something like that, afraid of the reaction of the people around him, strangers and friends alike.

And Kenjiro respected that, even if it sometimes was a bit frustrating for him, that he couldn't show the person he loved so dearly to the world.

"Let's go to the cinema", Kenjiro suggested, admiring his boyfriend for a bit too long, but it really wasn't his fault that Setio looked so good in anything he wore.

Smiling, Seito agreed and led the way to the cinema, his hand twitching slightly whenever his and Kenjiro's hands brushed against each other on the way there. Not like the copper haired boy was doing it on purpose, he would never do such a thing, after all he wasn't the touchy type.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The two went out of the cinema together talking about the movie, laughing about some of the cringey scenes it had in it. At this point Kenjiro did such a perfect impression of the main character who was one of the not-like-other-girls-girls that Seito almost spit out the water he was drinking and laughed so hard that his stomach hurt.

Meanwhile Kenjiro just admired the way his boyfriend was enjoying himself so much, especially after he had such a rough week. Pulling the laughing boy to the side ever so often so that he wouldn't accidentally bump into people.

Still caught up with their conversation they didn't notice Ryu and Yu sitting on a bench near the exit, analyzing their behavior in every single detail. They even wrote up a small list:

• laugh a lot (mr. perfect is usually serious)
• unknown person wears cap that mizuno wore earlier
• hands brush often against each other — not very bro-ey
• unknown person looks out for mizuno (would have ran into at least 5 people if not)
• look at each other often and a bit too long

"Ryu! This list is amazing!" Yu complimented the messily written list, where only the two of them could decipher the written words. "But what are we gonna do now?"

Ryu smirked, "We're gonna think of a way we can use this. Let's just take a close look at what we've written and think it through."

Some thinking was done, the two of them using their only shared braincell. About a minute later however, they were done.

"The only thing I got out of this is, that they've either reached a new level of being bros, an even higher level than us. Or they're just in a relationship," Yu said exasperated, all of this thinking made his head hurt.

Ryu looked at him, "That's impossible. No one can reach a higher level of being bros than us." Hugging, they comforted each other and reassured themselves that this couldn't be true. "And I gotta say, they do kind of act like my parents with the staring and all."

Looking in the direction the couple has gone off to, the duo sighed and then quickly shook their heads.

"Yeah, no. This is impossible."

"I agree, let's get some meat buns. All the thinking made me hungry."

"It's as if you can read my thoughts, Noya!", and like this they ran off to get some meat buns, unaware of the fact that they almost uncovered one if Seito Mizuno's best kept secrets.

ᨳ ୨ ┈・┈・✧・┈・┈ ୧ ഒ

hiya!

I'm back, kind of, I think.

so first things first, I'm sorry for not updating for such a long time but yeah i cant change that now, can i?

anyway now that im back with a new chapter (and another fanfic on my profile) i'll try to update more often

well, that's all.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! and please vote, comment or do something so i get a bit of motivation to continue writing!!

<3

—NEPTUNXS