Another week had begun and Kenjiro was trying to be as optimistic and happy as possible, but you can imagine how that went

Another week had begun and Kenjiro was trying to be as optimistic and happy as possible, but you can imagine how that went. So at morning practice he was already shouting at Goshiki to be quieter and was annoyed because he hadn't yet gotten a good morning text or some sign of life from Seito.

Even Semi noticed his teammates' bad mood and asked Reon if he knew if anything was up with him. "I have no idea, but it's not much different from his usual self, maybe he didn't get enough sleep", was all he got in response.

Nodding he guessed that this was the reason and just moved on.

However after practice he noticed something which left him surprised. The copper haired boy went immediately after his stretches over to his phone and his face seemed to light up a bit when he looked at the screen, immediately typing something before putting it away to talk with Reon.

The second time Semi noticed this was during breakfast, when Kenjiro would look at his phone from time to time, checking if new messages had arrived and when they did he immediately wrote a response.

Lunch wasn't any better, Semi would even say that it was worse. After Kenjiro sat down, he immediately pulled out his phone and began to text back and forth with someone, looking somewhat worried, not even touching his lunch until the break was almost over.

It seemed like Semi wasn't the only one to have noticed that, after he and the other third years left to go to their classes Tendo turned to him, with a questioning look, "Do you have any idea what's up with Shirabu?"

Everyone just shook their head, not having a single idea what happened with their setter, who was rarely on his phone.

"We have to find it out! It's the first time I've seen him showing any emotion other than anger." Tendo exclaimed.

Out of nowhere Ushijima spoke up, "I agree." The whole group turned to him in shock, "We have to work as a team, so knowing more about Shirabu could be a bonding experience."

To this the other third years just nodded their head, still too shocked to give a proper response to their captain and his irrational reasoning for his curiosity.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Meanwhile Shirabu was already sitting at his desk, chewing nervously on his nails and throwing glances at his bag, where he hid his phone from the teacher.

Today was really not the greatest day for him.

He woke up and got his first message from Seito only after his practice ended. It was a pretty long paragraph, asking him if he was okay with Seito telling his best friend Natsumi about their relationship. Because Seito was so nervous, he added a long explanation about why he wanted to do this and why it would (probably) be okay to out himself to Natsumi.