十七

Everyone got settled on the sofa, the twins had gone upstairs to play something because the older boys were too loud and the movie was too sad

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Everyone got settled on the sofa, the twins had gone upstairs to play something because the older boys were too loud and the movie was too sad.

Seito, who sat next to Kenjiro didn't really know how to start a conversation with the other guys so he just opted for a small introduction. "By the way, my name's Seito Mizuno. You can just call me Seito."

"I'm Tsutomu Goshiki."

"Semi Eita"

"I'm Tendo Satori, nice to meet you. Shirabu has already told us so much about you."

All the boys turned to him in confusion. "I never even once mentioned him," Shirabu said sternly.

"Then you should have! I didn't know it was possible for you to be friends with such a kind soul" Tendo responded with a smile.

Setio was unsure if this was a compliment, "Uh, thanks I guess."

Semi took a sip from his drink and then asked, "How did you two get to know each other? You don't go to our school right?"

This time it was Shirabu who answered, "We went to the same middle school."

Goshiki then asked, "What school do you attend?"

"I go to Karasuno"

Goshiki stopped at that, "You know Hinata? The guy that plays volleyball, really small and has orange hair?"

Seito nodded, "Yeah sure, I'm friends with the volleyball team there, why?"

Goshiki just shook his head remembering Hinata and his bubbly personality and, of course, all the compliments he received from the boy.

They held small talk for a while and Shirabu grew tired over time. Slowly, without even noticing it, he started to lean closer to Seito, wanting to rest his head on his shoulder.

Of course, the other boys who were rather observant, noticed this and Tendo, as blunt as he is, finally asked the question he wanted to ask for quite some time.

"So, Seito, do you have a partner or something? You're a really amazing guy so how could you not, right?"

Suddenly Shirabu sat up straight and shifted a bit away from Seito, not wanting him to seem suspicious. The last thing Shirabu wanted was for his boyfriend to forcibly have to out himself to some guys he knew for less than an hour.

Seito swallowed and looked over to Kenjiro for a moment, then to the other boys around them and he just knew that he could tell them about his sexuality. They wouldn't judge him, they were young, and Natsumi had told him this, younger people were way more accepting than elderly people. It would be okay and Shirabu wouldn't have to hide their relationship anymore.

After all, they already knew that Shirabu was bisexual and were still around him, so it would be okay to tell them, wouldn't it?

He convinced himself that it really was okay, he had nothing to be ashamed of and just like that he took Kenjiro's hand and told them, "Uh, yeah. Me and Kenjiro, we've been together for quite a while now."

Oh, shit no, I shouldn't have done this. They're gonna hate me. What should I do? Should I just get out and run away? I could emigrate to Italy, get a new identity and start over?, was all Seito could think while he looked down at his hand that was intertwined with Kenjiro's.

His thoughts were running at the speed of light, when suddenly he felt his hand being squeezed and looked up at Shiabu, who smiled at him happily. Telling him with his eyes that everything was okay.

Semi spoke up, "Congrats, but really, are you happy with Shirabu?"

Tendo continued, "As his teammates we know about his moods and all, he's treating you good, right?"

Seito was surprised. Just like Natsumi, they accepted their relationship without a second thought.

"Uh, yeah, I mean he's really sweet to me." 

Goshiki then asked out of curiosity, "So who asked who?"

Tendo guessed, "I think Seito made the first move, Shirabu was probably too scared to make a move on him."

Semi however thought the opposite thing, "I think it was the other way around and involved some shouting. We're talking about Shirabu after all."

Shirabu just looked at them in annoyance and scoffed.

"I mean if you really want to know, I was too scared to make the first move and so was Kenjiro. And well, after some time he got fed up with that and shouted at me that I should finally "man up" and make a move." Seito chuckled at this memory. It was one of his happiest memories and he never wanted to forget this moment.

Tendo laughed at that, "So he was scared and then shouted at you because you both were scared."

"Way to go, Shirabu", Goshiki said through his laughter.

Semi just muttered, "A true romantic."

As the laughter died down, Seito looked at the three guys once again in uncertainty, "So you're really okay with this? With our relationship?"

They looked at him a bit incredulous.

Semi decided to make his viewpoint clear, "I mean, yeah, why shouldn't we? It's not our business with whom you're in love, all that really matters is that you two are happy with each other, right? And from what I could see up until now, you two are good for each other, though I gotta admit that I would've never guessed that Shirabu could be in a committed relationship with someone."

Tendo was next to speak, "I'm also really happy for you two, but I have to say, I'm also a bit mad, I lost the bet I made with Ushiwaka."

For the first time in quite a while Shirabu spoke up, "What bet?"

Tendo smirked, "Who in the team would be in a relationship first. My money was on myself, because who wouldn't want to be with me?" All the Shiratorizawa guys scoffed at that. "And he said it would either be you or Semi. So I guess he won."

Seito smiled at each one of them and said, "Thanks, I really mean it. You have no idea how much it means to me that you're so accepting." Then as Kenjiro yawned, Seito continued. "And I don't wanna be rude or anything but could you give Kenjiro the homework and I'll go with you to the bus stop so you don't get lost. I know you followed me here."

They sheepishly laughed at that and gave Kenjiro the papers he needed to do and then went out of the house.

"I really like this guy," Goshiki said to them as they saw through the window how he talked with Shirabu for a bit and then gave him a kiss on the cheek before joining them.