Kenjiro's house wasn't that far away from the bus stop, so the two took a small detour just to spend a bit more time with each other

The copper haired boy was still flustered by the caring action of his boyfriend.

Of course he knew that Seito thought only about what was best for him, however it was always a sweet reminder when he did and said things like that. It made Kenjiro feel so loved, he just hoped that Seito felt the same way.

Kenjiro truly hoped that Seito knew how much he cared about him and that at times he was just not the best at showing it.

He was more the type to just sit there while Seito shared his doubts and everything, he was the one who would hold Seito until he was finished with crying and Seito was thankful for that.

Seito did not mind other people talking with him about their problems and such things, however when it came to himself, he was glad that he had someone who would just listen to him. Without judgment, without telling him that what he felt was unnecessary or that he was overreacting.

Just as they reached the front door of Kenjiro's house, the setter was reminded of another reason why he adored the slightly smaller boy so much.

It was his patience and friendliness; having two younger brothers was pretty annoying at times and from time to time Kenjrio was near to ripping their heads off because of how annoying they were, but when Seito was around, it was a bit different.

The twins adored him. The reason behind that wasn't known to anyone besides the twins and Seito but Kenjiro was sure that it was because Seito always had candies with him.

So it wasn't surprising when as soon as they walked up the driveway, the door burst open and Koji and Kouki ran in their direction. Both jumped at Seito, not noticing that he was carrying three bags and couldn't possibly catch them, so they all fell to the ground laughing.

However the two devils quickly got back to their feet, wanting to do the same thing with their brother. But Kenjiro was a bit faster and was already running through the door, abandoning his bags and boyfriend. All that mattered to him in this moment was getting to the house without ending up on the ground like Seito.

Unimpressed, his parents were sitting at the dining table and greeted him as soon as he stepped into the room. "Hello Kenjiro, how are you?"

He responded, "I'm fine. School was a bit exhausting this week. You?"

"Same as always," his mother smiled at him. "Did Seito come here with you?"

Looking behind him, Kenjiro noticed that the others still weren't back. Probably because they now were alone and could get candy from Seito. "Yeah, but he got run over by the twins."

Nodding his mum looked out the window, trying to see what they were doing while sitting on the ground of their driveway. "When you have nothing to do you could go upstairs and get the two hoodies that are on your bed. I think it's time you give them back to him. The poor boy must be missing so much clothing just because of you."