S E V E N T E E N

Z A Y N

Holly walked back into the livingroom about 20 minutes later, tear stains on her cheeks, and bloodshot red eyes.

"Are you okay?" I simply asked.

She shook her head, as her tears began again. I stood up, putting our son in his play pen, and making my way to her.

Not knowing what to do in order to comfort her, I placed my hand on her shoulder. She grabbed my arm and pulled me close to her, laying her head on my chest as her tears soaked my shirt.

"It was Paul" she finally spoke, her voice shaky.

I felt my heart drop, as I wrapped my arms around her small body. Tears began brimming my eyes, knowing full well what he had told her.

"Holly, it'll be okay" I tried to comfort her.

"Zayn, I-I fell for you. And I cant just up and leave you. Think about what it would do to not only us, but Drew. He needs a father, he needs his father. You, Zayn, are the only one that I would ever let, help me raise my baby. Because you are the most amazing man. It was never supposed to be this way. I was never supposed to love you, never! But you completely ruined me, dude"

I chuckled at her usage of 'dude'.

"Holly, we don't have to get the divorce. If I'm honest, I dont want to go. I want to stay here with you and our baby, for my lifetime. Cliche, I know. But seriously, you have no idea how much I care about you"

And I meant it. I didn't want to leave her, not now, and not ever.

I also meant that we wouldn't get the divorce. I would fight for her, from now until the day I died.