S E V E N

"I don't think I've ever seen someone eat so little at breakfast" Zayn said to me as we walked out of the restaurant about an hour later.

"I'm just not hungry, or in a really good mood I guess"

"Considering your boyfriend just cheated on you, I'm guessing you're right. Thank God Perrie is so faithful. I love her. Although, it was strange that she didn't answer when I called"

I cringed when he said 'faithful'. If only he knew. But I couldn't tell him that. It would break his heart, & I couldn't bear to see his heart hurting. Oh my God, what was happening to me? Just yesterday, if I would have known this, I would've told him, just for the sake of hurting him. Maybe he wasn't all that bad.

"Hey, I was thinking about this whole 'happily married & so in love' thing. Maybe we could be friends, instead of totally hating one another, ya know?" Zayn said as we walked towards the 'Surf Shop' I nodded.

"Yeah, I mean, I don't think ether of us will ever actually love the other. So friends would work"

He smiled & hugged me tightly.

"What was that for?"

"I just hate seeing you hurt by my best friend. I'm going to kick his ass so hard when we get back to London"

I laughed. "No need for that" I'm going to kill Perrie for what she did to you. I mumbled. "What was that?"

"Nothing"

He smiled as we walked into the people filled shop.

"This is my kind of store" Zayn said, picking up a string bikini from off of a shelf where many of them were laying. He showed it to me with a smug smile.

"I'm not putting that thing on. Even if it is for my husband"

He chuckled. "I've seen you completely- okay Zayn, that's enough. I'm not putting that on" I said cutting him off. I walked to the back of the shop where the surf boards were. I grabbed one that was dark blue, & had YOLO in large print down the middle of the board in silver.

"This one is more you" Zayn said, handing me a yellow one with pink stripes down the middle. I wrinkled my nose at it & pointed at the one I was holding.

"No. That's is way to girlish. No one likes those"

I looked around for one that would suit Zayn, finding one with graffiti writing & drawing on it.

"Zayn, look at this one" I called him over.

He took one glance at it, & picked it up, carrying it to the counter. "I suppose I did good"

"That you did Holly"

We both laid our boards at the front, telling the woman that we only wanted to rent them for the day. Then walked back to pick out suits. Or at least try them on.

I found a blue & gray one, & went into the changing room.

"Is it normal for them to be so tight?" Zayn asked through the walls of our dressing rooms. I giggled.

"Yes Zayn. It has to be tight in order to keep the water off of you, & keep it sliding off of you"

"These things aren't exactly a man's best friend. Now, on a woman its great. But not for men"

"What size did you get?" I asked, coming out of my dressing room, & over to the door of Zayn's.

"I got a small"

I laughed. "Zayn, your muscles wouldn't even fit in a small. You need a Large just to fit you the way its supposed to"

I walked back to the rack, & found a large for him. Mine was so tiny compared to his. Maybe its because I was petite, & was wearing a small womens.

I knocked lightly on his door before opening it. He had pulled his suit down to his waist, exposing his perfectly toned abdomen, & was sitting on he bench that was in the tiny room.

"Liam, & the others are on their way to the beach & were wondering if we wanted to meet them there" Zayn said, looking up from his phone screen. He smiled as he look me up & down.

"Yep, not to tight, just tight enough" he said.

I stared blankly at him before I threw the suit I held in my hands at him. I walked out of his room & waited for him to come out. I decided to put on my other clothes over the suit after I had paid for it.

I handed the lady a $100 dollar bill, that would pay for both suits, & for renting the surf boards. I went back & put on my shorts, & crop top along with my Vans. I looked ridiculous, but I would only wear it for a few minutes. Zayn walked out wearing his t-shirt, & Vans, while carrying his jeans.

"They were to tight to wear with this thing" he whispered as we exited the shop.

I threw my shoes off of my feet, & pulled my shirt over my head, & shorts off of my legs as soon as I saw the damp sand. A smile emerged on Zayn's face as I ran backwards, farther onto the beach. He ran after me as quickly as he could while carrying his surf board. Watching him run was like watching the male version of 'Baywatch.' Where attractive guys with tight surf suits run in slow motion.

My feet hit the water, & I let out a small shriek because of the chilling water on my skin. Zayn's mouth made a dramatic 'o' shape when his feet met the water.

"Zayn! Holly!" I heard a thick English accent say. I looked around, & saw a tall brunette man running towards us. I smiled at Liam as he attacked Zayn in a huge hug, then started wading over to the belly button deep water where I had stopped. He raised one eyebrow at me, then let a smile play out on his face, & I immediately knew what he was thinking.

"Liam you wouldn't dare. Not unless you have a death wish" I said as I started backing up, deeper into the ocean.

"Oh, but I would" he said as he dove under the water. I screamed only 3 seconds later, as I felt his hands on my thighs, & he pulled me under. I took a deep breath as I hit the water. I opened my eyes & saw Liam only centimeters from my face.

The thing about California waters, its not salty like Florida or Washington, so it doesn't burn your eyes when you open them.

Liam suddenly placed his hand on the back of my neck, & pulling me close, he roughly pressed his lips to mine. It took me a second to comprehend what had happened, but as soon as I did realize that he had just kissed me, I quickly fought the current, & found myself breathing air once again. Niall popped up a small distance away from me, & smiled at me as he bit his bottom lip.

"Who's ready for some surfing?" Niall screamed. I smiled, & tried my best to get onto my board without help. But my attempts fell through when I landed back into the water. I felt someones strong grip on the smalls of my back, pulling me up. I opened my eyes & saw once again, Liam, grinning from ear to ear.

I looked around for the others, but they were nowhere to be found. I looked back at Liam, this time looking deeply into his eyes as I wrapped my legs around his waist, & my arms tighter around his neck.

Wait, what was I doing? People were all around, & much less I'm married.