N I N E T E E N

"You cant do this" I screamed as Gracie took the papers from my hand, and signed my name for me.

"Sorry darling. But you've got to move on"

•••

I slipped on a pair of denim skinny jeans, and a tan sweater, sighing as Drew began to cry.

I picked him up, cradling him in my arms, as I rocked back and forthm trying to still him. Each time I looked at him, I saw Zayn. He looked just like his father, and it really wasnt right.

Zayn and I had been unwillingly divorced now, for almost a year. We still kept in contact some, but only when it was his turn to have Drew for a week.

Management had put Zayn back with Perrie, whilst I had been hooked up with some new teen idol. But he was one that I knew I could never love.

Was he attractive? Yep. But was he Zayn? Nope. Therefore, I couldnt love him.

Frankly, we drove each other insane. And we stayed away from one another as much as possible. Unless we were out in public. Then we had to be all over each other, until we got out of sight. Then we were disgusted with how the other one was touching us, or the way the kisses tasted.

We both felt disgusting. Weirdest feeling ever.

"Holly? Are ya home?" I heard Zayn's voice from downstairs.

"Our room. Well, my room"

His steps were heavy as he made his way up the stairs, and into what used to be, our shared bedroom.

"Hey" he said, giving me a slight smile.

I did my best to smile back at him, but the truth was, it hurt. It hurt to know that he made me happiest, and yet we couldnt be together. I loved him. And they wouldnt let me be loved.

"Cheer up. Its not easy, I know. But we'll be okay" he said, carressing my cheek with his thumb.

I nudged his hand with my nose, placing my hand over his, and holding it.

"Its never going to be 'okay' Zayn"

He sighed. "But you know that I still love you, right?"

I felt my heart beat faster, as I looked into his eyes. "Yes"

"And you know that I always have. Always will"

My lip began to quiver, tears brimming my eyes. "Yes"

"And you know that I have told management to stick this whole 'divorced' thing, where the sun don't shine"

I gasped. "You did not"

"I did. Holly, I have fallen into a depression being without you. Perrie tries, but she'll never compare to you. I have a family with you, Holly. You are the one I need"

"I love you, so much" I whispered, placing a kiss to his lips.

He cupped my face in his hands, and placed his forehead to mine. "Marry me, again"