E L E V E N

"Do you think we're pregnant?" Zayn asked breathlessly as he draped his arm over me, pulling me closer to his chest.

I took a deep breath, then spoke. "I surely hope so"

He chuckled, then kissed my forehead.

"Are we in love?" I suddenly asked.

Zayn said nothing. The sexual tension still lingering just enough to realize that I had just made everything almost weird. "Sorry. That came out wrong"

"No, its not that" Zayn said. "I just don't really know. I mean, we've been through hell and back, and we haven't killed each other yet. And when you're gone, I miss you like hell. But I don't really know what its like to be in love, because Perrie was not loved by me. I thought I loved her, but I know that I didn't"

"Well I've never been loved before, so I wouldn't know what its like"

There was another long pause, before Zayn spoke.

"Well, how does it feel?" he asked, his voice cracking a slight bit.

"Its like nothing I've ever know, but always wanted"

"so this is what it feels like, being at the right place, at the right time"

"So we're lovers" he whispered in my ear, his warm breath sending chills all over my body.

I shuttered.

"I hated you, you know"

"Yes, darling, I know. I wasn't exactly fond of you either"

I chuckled. "Do you know how right you make this feel?" I breathed, closing my eyes, attempting to fall asleep.

"Hey Holly"

"Hm?"

I heard Zayn breathe deeply, then let it out. "I love you"

My eyes flew open, then I quickly shifted and sat on his lap.

"You sure about that?" I asked, raising one eyebrow.

He chuckled, then winked. "I've never been more sure about anything in my life"

I slowly nodded, shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay"  I said as I crashed my lips on his.

He cupped my face with his hands as he kissed me.

"I love you too, lovely" I whispered into his chest, placing a kiss on his collar bone.

"Well you better had" he said, rolling over, laying me on my back. "I'd have to tickle you until you screamed my name if you didn't"

He started tracing patterns around my belly button as he looked into my eyes. "You're pretty as hell. Did you know that?"

"Well, I don't know if I should be offended, or not. I don't think hell is that great, or pretty"

He laughed, then rubbed his hands over his face. "Babe, hell is hot, like seriously hot. You're hot as hell. You should not be offended in the slightest amount"

I smiled at him. "Well you're really pretty too"

He kissed my forehead, kissing me all the way down to the hem of my underwear, making eye contact with me as he kissed my inner thighs. I bit my lower lip, making him chuckle against my skin.

"Zayn, I think you should come back up here" I said, pointing to my lips.

"But what if we by chance didn't get pregnant. Do you really want me to stop, just so we have to start all over again some other time?"

"Fine. Pretty boy always wins"