26

⚠︎Warning!⚠︎

Matured contents ahead. Read at your own risk 🤣

——————————

Gawong decided to go to Deanna's unit when Jema was off to her work.

Deanna immediately locked the door and continued what they are doing at the office earlier.

"Uhmm."

A loud moan escaped from Jema's lips as Deanna kissed her passionately. The kiss was very gentle, very loving and felt so different to Jema. Deanna's lips we're so very gentle, soft and smooth that you will crave for it everyday.

Dahan-dahan silang naglakad papunta sa kwarto. Deanna slowly laying Jema down to her bed. Her tounge entered the latter's mouth and began to deliciously dancing with her. She moved closer as her body crushed on Jema's.

But Deanna pulled out from the kiss and stared at Jema's eyes softly that made the other one confused.

"What's wrong?" Jema asked looking at Deanna's eyes directly.

The other one caress her hair and kissed her forehead. "Love, I don't want things to get further but if you want me to st—"

Jema claim Deanna's lips and pulled away. "Can you shut up and kiss me already?"

Deanna smiled as Jema told her that, she closed the gap between their lips and carefully positioned herself at the top of Jema's body. She kissed her softly on the lips then moved to her neck. Deanna took that opportunity to mark what's her possession.

"D-Deanna." Jema gripped on  Deanna's nape because of the sensation she's feeling right now.

Deanna just minding her business and moved up to have Jema's lips again. They did it again and again until Deanna stopped.

"Ano na naman ba? Ang sakit kaya sa puson." Reklamo ni Jema pero nakangisi lang ang isa. "You really want me to beg for it?"

"No." Deanna shortly replied and seductively looked at Jema's body. "I bet you look even better with your clothes off." She claimed her lips again and slowly removed the other's clothes.

Deanna travels from her neck down to her breast as the other one felt her warm lips around her niples then Deanna bents down. She was mesmerized on what she saw and gulped really hard as she realized that they are still both virgins. She felt nervous and excited at the same time.

She moved down again and she removed Jema's underwear slowly. She saw how wet Jema is for her. Jema looked away because of the shyness she felt.

"Hey look at me." Deanna said then Jema looked at her shyly. "You don't know how beautiful you are that made me drool for you." She jokingly said and smiled.

Then she licked her tight clit. The girl shudders beneath her, biting her lip hard to keep from screaming out but she failed as she felt Deanna's finger for an entrance.

"F-Fuck."

She covered her mouth because of the unexpected word she made.

She jolted up in pain when she felt her hymen tear apart. She scratched Deanna's body leaving a mark. Deanna stopped for a moment to let Jema adjust and she showered kisses on Jema's shoulder. She saw how Jema was panting really hard and a tear escaped from her eye.

"Do you want me to stop? Just tell me bun." Deanna asked worriedly and she was about to remove her finger but Jema stopped her.

"No. J-Just continue." She replied then Deanna did what she said. Jema hugged the other one then kissed and sucked her neck to ease the pain.