The next morning

~~slight smut~~

I woke up with the largest headache so I kept my eyes closed. I remembered everything from last night. I didn't regret a thing. I was glad that Wilbur was the one to take my virginity. We were still in the position we fell asleep in. Me wrapped around him with him still in me. A little cock warming never hurt anyone. He wrecked my insides, it was really hot. I was also in a bit of pain from not being used to sex.

I heard him grunt awake. Then he gasped quietly. He lifted his head to look at me for a moment before leaning back into his pillow. I think he realized the position we were in and everything that happened the night before.

"Y/n? You awake?" He whispered. Wow his morning voice was hot. I don't know how I didn't realize this yesterday morning.

"Yeah." I mumbled waiting for him to continue. I was still exhausted from the night before. Everything hurt.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah. Perfectly fine. A little sore, but that's too be expected. My head hurts a lot though." I smiled lazily.

"Do you regret it?" He asked.

"No. I'm glad my first was with you."

"Your first?" His voice sounded surprised.

"Yeah. I don't know. But when I first laid my eyes on you I just felt a pull. Everything last night felt... right I guess." I replied.

"Me too." He kissed my neck lightly. "Would you go on a date with me? A proper one where it doesn't end in fucking?"

"I wouldn't mind it ending in fucking." I replied cheekily. He chuckled and buried his face in my neck. He started leaving small kisses around my neck. I placed my hand in his hair playing with the messy brown strands, twirling them around my fingers.

"I just hope nobody heard us." He mumbled.

"Can you help me get to the shower?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me lifting me and himself up. Still inside me, I moaned at the sudden friction. His and my face turned red. I felt him harden inside of me. I hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"Your still.. uh... in me." I mumbled against his skin,

"I know." He replied with a smirk on his face. I tried to hide my face even more which made him chuckle.

He walked us to the bathroom. I tried to not make any noises but ultimately failed due to Wilburs teasing. He would purposely "adjust" his hands. The friction of him inside me felt great and made me melt in his arms.

He bent down to turn the tub water on. Once warm, he plugged the tub and got in spinning me around so I was sitting in his lap with my back to his stomach. He still was in me and he didn't plan on leaving any time soon.

The water rose around us as we cuddled. My head rested on his shoulder and he dragged his nails lightly through my hair just barely touching my skull. I closed my eyes basking in the feeling and sighed.

"I think we skipped a few steps in this relationship." I spoke. He chuckled. The movement of him laughing made me moan slightly. I could feel his every movement.

"I wouldn't mind a relationship with you." He replied. His fingers left my hair and dragged down my neck. He started drawing shapes on my shoulder, giving small butterfly kisses every once and a while.

"Nobody's ever said that before. Do you really mean it? We have only known each other for like three days."

"Yet we have fucked." He said. I chuckled.

"Ok boyfriend."

"Ok girlfriend." He squeezed his arms around me tighter for a moment before softening again.

We washed each other, him teasing me every once and a while, then got out of the tub and dried off. We both got dressed, me stealing one of his hoodies.

I wore a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, some boots, and Wilburs sweatshirt which is so comfortable.

He wore a grey button up with a pair of black jeans, and sneakers.

"If I'm leaning on you all day it's your fault." I joked.

I quickly walked back into the bathroom and grabbed some meds to relieve the pain from my lower regions as well as to put some makeup on to cover my tiredness and some of the evidence from the night before.

—time skip because *spicy* —

We had been the last ones up.
"How are your heads boys and girl?" Charlie asked as he sipped a mug of hot coffee.

"Not too bad for me." Schlatt spoke before pouring another bowl of cereal. Charlie nodded looking to Will and I.

"Just peachy. Did anyone hear me fall up the stairs yesterday on the way back to Will's and my room?" I asked.

"Nope. I think everyone was out cold by the time we got upstairs." Schlatt replied.

"I did." Will butted in.

"I know you did. You were there." I smacked the back of his head.  I was relieved that nobody heard Will and I last night. Almost all the tension in my body released.

After I walked to the kitchen, I poured myself some cereal then milk into a bowl and brought it to the dining room to sit with the others.

"What's on your neck y/n?" Ted asked.

"I fell up the stairs yesterday."

"Up the stairs?" He asked. "How does one fall up the stairs."

"Well first you drink about one and a half bottles of vodka. Then poof up is down, right is left, and Bob's your uncle." I replied.

"Wait... who's Bob?"

"Your uncle! Didn't you listen?"

Everyone laughed for a solid minute before going back to whatever they were doing. I had successfully removed attention from my hickey. Did I mention that Wilbur was sitting next to me? He had his hand on my thigh while eating his eggs with the other hand.

Tommy looked up from his phone, then asked "What are we doing today?" He sat in between Tubbo and Ranboo.

"What about the board walk? We can visit the arcade while we are there, get an early dinner at a restaurant and get ice cream?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah!"

"Sounds like fun!" Everyone agreed.

"We shall hop into the van that twitch provided us and go to the pier! Do some of you want to be in a video later?" Ted asked. Basically everyone agreed. Ted started explaining the video he wanted to record later for his channel.

"On some cards, there will be prompts where you have to create a illness based in the prompt. And someone else will be the therapist and try and figure out what the prompt was. Make sense?"

"Yeah! It will be exciting!" I replied.

"Alright. Get ready and we shall all head to the arcade!"