1 month

"Bye Techno! We will have to do this again it was fun."

"Definitely. Have a good night. Text me if you need anything."

"You too! Bye!" I clicked end call. I just sat there for a moment doing nothing. I stared at the blank screen in front of me just thinking about nothing in particular.

"Hey. You finished?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah. Just did. You need anything?"

"I want to ask you a question."

"Go ahead."

"Do you want to move to Brighton? So we can be closer to the others? I kind of miss being able to go on walks at 2 am to the beach."

"We can look into different houses sure. But the wedding takes priority," I spoke.

"Definitely! Speaking of, the wedding is next month."

"It is isn't it. Fuck."

"What?"

"I still haven't gotten my wedding (dress/suit)."

"You should get on that. Did you pass your brides maids yet?"

"Yeah. (Older/sister) is my maid of honor and Maddie, Niki, Kristin, and Ranboo are my brides maids. What about you? Who are your grooms men?"

"Tommy is my best man and Ash, Joe, Mark, and Phil are my grooms men."

"Are we streaming the ceremony? So many fans are asking us to."

"I don't see why not. I don't really care, but it's up to you."

"I don't think I want to. It's too private. Plus I don't want the fans knowing my maiden name."

"I get that."

"Security of my family you know?"

"Yep."

"Would you care if Alex comes by for a few days?"

"Yeah. Doesn't he live in California though?"

"Yeah. But he texted me earlier today saying he was coming to England for two weeks and wanted to hang at least once while he was here.

"Well tell him we have a spare room. He can sleep on the air mattress."

"Ok great!" Will came over and kissed me in the lips.

"I forgot to tell you that my parents are going to fly over here for a few days to meet you. They are staying at that inn near town."

"When?" I looked at my phone for a moment.

"Saturday. So in two days."

"You couldn't have told me sooner?" Will ram his fingers through his hair.

"I'm really sorry I forgot to tell you. I've just been so busy." I spoke kind of defeated.

"No. Honey. Baby. I didn't mean to sound so angry. There is just so much to do to get ready for them. I have to film all day Saturday and won't be here when they arrive."

"That's alright. You can meet them on Sunday. We can all go out for lunch. Ok? There will be nothing to worry about."

"There is plenty to worry about. Your parents are about to be my In-laws. I want them to like me."

"They will. I promise. When am I going to meet yours?"

"When ever you want."

"So would you invite your parents over on Monday for dinner? Whole family get together?" Will looked around the room.

"We are going to need to clean first." I chuckled

"Yeah. The house is a bit of a mess."

"Yeah. My last project kind of exploded in here didn't it." I looked at the ceiling where there was different colors of acrylic paint stained to it. "I'm going to go shopping tomorrow to get grocery's and some new paint for the ceiling. Could you put what you want on the list that is on the kitchen counter when you get the chance?"

"I'll just come with you."

"For my sake of sanity. Please? Even if your coming with me."

"That's what she said." Will snorted. I slapped him gently. "Yes I promise I will. I also remember you saying something about a promise before your stream."

My face turned red.
"I don't remember anything." I mumbled standing from my seat.

"You don't remember huh?" He chuckled taking a step closer. I took a step back crashing into my desk accidentally clicking a button on my computer. A small ding went off signaling that something on the computer had turned on.

"Will stop for a min." I pushed him back slightly. He took a step back. "Oh shit." I grumbled and quickly ended the stream I accidentally started when I leaned on the keyboard. "Look what you did. You faked chat out making them think I was going to stream again."

"It was a mistake."

"Yeah. A mistake that could have gotten us in a lot of trouble."

"Why don't we leave the office?"

"Yeah good idea." I grabbed Will's hand and lead him out of the office flipping the light switch off and closing the door.

"May I?" Wilbur asked.

"Yes." Wilbur grabbed my hips and pressed them against the wall while placing his lips on mine.

We kissed for a while before he lead me to the bedroom and we both stripped. He sat down on the bed and I got on his lap and we just kissed.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." Wilbur guided my hips on to his.

"Good job baby, your doing so well." He spoke to me moving me ever so slightly to tease me.

"Move Will."

"Alright darling." Wilbur started moving his hips while guiding mine.

"Faster." He obliged.

"I think I'm gunna." I moaned.

"Go for it baby." He grunted in my ear. I hit my climax with him two seconds after me.

We both flopped back on the bed and looked at each other. I placed another kiss on his lips.

"Shower?" He asked. I nodded. Wilbur then picked me up and carried me over to the bathtub and turned it on. We both got in and relaxed.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

We both snuggled in the bathtub for about 15 minutes before getting out, drying off, then heading to bed.

"I am going to spend all day tomorrow cleaning."

"I'll help darling. We are in this together." I nodded to him then closed my eyes.

"Good night." I spoke to him. He just kissed me on the neck.

—————