The world with the T team

Soon the stream ended and Tubbo was out of the shower. We all walked to the car and drove about an hour to a small cafe to get lunch.

I got blueberry pancakes, Wilbur got French pancakes, Tubbo got waffles, and Tommy got chicken fingers. We are for a solid hour and a half then hit the road to a beach.

Once we had gotten there, we saw tons of tiny shops, arcades, food consession stands, people, and an amusement park.

"Where did you find this place?" Tubbo asked looking around at all the different things.

"I came here way back when I first moved to this place." I replied.

We walked down the road scoping out what to do first.

"IS THAT MINIGOLF?" Tommy yelled.

"Yes it is." Wilbur replied.

"Can we go and do it?? Please please!" He begged.

Wilbur looked at me before saying ok.

Tommy pulled his camera out. "WHAT IS UP BOYS! TODAY WE ARE GOING TO GO MINIGOLFING WITH TUBBO, Y/N AND WILBUR!" I waved at the camera with my free hand as my other one was holding Wills.

We entered the golfing area and paid for four clubs and balls. There were around 18 holes to play through.

"I'm a golfing master. Watch my skills." I sassed to the camera. I tapped the golf ball with my club and made a while in one. Tommy over played it by screaming, clapping, and zooming in and out on my face with his camera.

Around hole 8 Toby had pulled out a can of soup and was holding and tossing them around.

"Toby! Can I see the can?" I asked.

"Oh?" He replied handing me the beans. I pulled out a small metal thing out of my pocket extending it into a spoon and cracked open the top of the can with the tab and started eating the soup. Toby looked at me with horror while Tommy recorded this happening. Wilbur just watched with a smile on his face.

"Where you holding a spoon this whole time?" Tommy asked.

"I always have a spoon on me. You never know when you might need one. I also always have a knife on me!" I placed the soup on the floor with the spoon still in it and took out a multi tool knife out of my back pocket. Tommy took a step back while Tubbo stared at the knife. I quickly put it back and continued to eat the soup.

———

Later on after golf and buying waters to drink and clean the spoon off with, the group decided to go sit on the beach for a while. I was basking in the sun laying on my back with my eyes closed while the boys sat a little bit away doing boy things.

I dug my toes in the sand and took a deep breath. The salty air filled my lungs. I heard seagulls flap by singing the song of their people. I could hear children and adults alike taking and having fun. Every once and a while you could feel the breeze pick up bringing a cold chill to your skin before it stopped and the sun warmed it again.

Soon I felt the sand shift next to me and a hand tangle with mine.

"Enjoying the sun?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah. I am." I replied squeezing his hand.

"I'm glad. You look so beautiful right now."

"Really?" I ask while opening my eyes to look at him.

"Really. The most beautiful girl in the world. I'm glad your mine and nobody else's." He replied. We leaned in and kissed for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love you. So much."

"I love you too. And don't forget that."

We both closed our eyes basking in each other's company, hands intertwined, in the warmth of the sun.

"We should do this more often."

"Come to the beach?"

"No. Just sit with each other in the sun."

"Yeah. This is nice."

"What we're you doing with the boys before you came over?"

"Building a sand castle. I got removed from building because I threw seaweed at tommy."

"Ah. Oh well. More time with me."

"All the time in the world."

Soon I started drifting off while laying in the sand.

Wilbur watched over me as I slept. He traced shapes on the back of my hand till the boys came over to show their master piece.

"Shh! She's sleeping." Wilbur whispered.

"Come look at our castle!" Toby whispered.

"Ok." Wilbur replied taking his hand from mine and getting up. He then walked away from me to go look at what the boys wanted to show him.

———

Later on I woke up in a car. I sat up quickly and looked around.

"Hey. Shh. It's ok. Your in the car with us." Wilbur soothed removing one of his hands from the steering wheel and placing it on my thigh and rubbing it back and forth. I calmed down and looked in the back seat to see two sleeping boys.

"What time is it." I yawned.

"Around 7:30ish. We should be home soon." He replied.

"Then we can snuggle?" I asked.

"We should wait for the boys parents to get them before we snuggle." Wilbur replied logically.

"Ok. Then snuggles." Wilbur chuckled and nodded. I turned the radio up a little bit so we could hear it more clearly and watched the car wiz by its surroundings.

Once at the house, the boys groggily left the car and plopped down on the couch for a few minutes before their parents came and picked them up.

"Bye!"

"Thank you for watching the boys!" Mr innit spoke.

"Any time! Just a little warning next time so we can get everything cleaned and stuff."

"Did they not tell you?"

"No. But it's ok."

"I'll have a talk with them."

I chuckled. "No need I already did."

"Alright. Have a good night."

"Thank you! You too!" With that, the car holding the two units and single Tubbo drive away.

————————————

Sorry that took so long to write! I've been super busy with life. GUESS EHAT! IM OFFICIALY GRADUATED FROM HIGHSCHOOL! SO EXCITED!