A Intresting Conversation

"Can I ask you a question?" Wilbur spoke out. It was currently around 10pm. We were currently snuggled up together in bed with a random tv show on the television in front of them.

"Anything." I replied.

"What kinks do you have?" He asked looking down at at me. I choked on my saliva.

"What?"

"What kinks do you have?" He repeated 

"I don't know. I've never really thought about it." I replied shrugging.

"Isn't there a quiz online or something?" Wilbur grabbed his phone from the side table and opened google. "Bdsm quizzes." He said slowly while typing it out. "Here's one!" He handed his phone over to me.

"I guess I'm taking a BDSM quiz." I chuckled.

After about 10 minutes of selecting answers for the quiz, I had finished.

"Are you ready?"

"Mmhmm." He replied.

"Ok. So- Experimentalist, submissive, brat, bondage, sadist, masochist, acarophilia, blindfolding, choking? Wouldn't have guessed that." I chuckled lightly. My face was turning red with embarrassment the more I read.

Wilbur looked at me for a moment. "Everything you just said was really hot." This made me blush even more, so I looked away.

"Really?" I replied covering my face.

"Hey, look at me." He spoke softly. He reached over and moved my hands from my face, then grabbed my chin, moving my face to look at him.

"I'm probably more kinky then you. There is so much stuff I want to try with you, it's unbelievable." I blushed at the thought. He leaned down and placed a light kiss on my lips. "Don't be ashamed about anything. I love you for you. Nothing else. You could say you never wanted to have sex again and I'd be ok with it. A bit sad of course, but ok. Alright?"

"Ok." I wrapped my arms around his torso. We sunk down into the sheets and slowly fell asleep in each others arms with the light sound of the tv in front of us.

———

The next morning we woke up to the children dive bombing onto our bed.

"WAKE UP BITCHES!" Tommy yelled before cannon balling straight onto Wilbur.

Wilbur made a soft 'oof' noise. Toby started jumping on the bed in between us, while Ranboo just sat on my stomach.

"To what do we owe this intrusion? We could have been naked." I spoke out chuckling.

"Ewwww! MY MINOR EARS!" Tommy yelled rolling off Wilbur and landing on the floor with a Thump.

"We wanted to go out for breakfast but we didn't know anybody else well enough to attack them so we chose you and Wilbur." Ranboo said softly.

"Can you let me move my legs? Your making them go numb." He quickly got off so I could sit up and move my legs. I was now leaning against the headboard sitting cross cross. Ranboo then mirrored me but on the foot of the bed.

Soon Toby laid across the center of the bed with the rest of us at each corner.

"Where do you want to go for breakfast?" I yawned stretching.

"Pancakes." Tommy spoke oddly quiet.

"Pancakes? That's not a restaurant." Wilbur chuckled.

"We can pick I guess. As long as they serve pancakes?" I asked. The youngins nodded and left the room so Wilbur and I could get dressed and ready to go.

"Do you want kids one day?" I asked while pulling a shirt on.

"One day. Why?" Wilbur asked turning away from the dresser to look at me.

"I don't know. Just a thought." I replied.

Once we both had finished getting dressed, we headed down the stairs to find the boys sitting quietly in the living room playing a three way game of sticks.

"You guys ready to go?" I asked. They all abandoned their game and hopped up. We ran outside to the Uber which was waiting for us. Thankfully it was a minivan, so Wilbur and I sat in the middle with the boys in the way back.

"Take us to some sort of pancake place please." Wilbur spoke.

"Alrighty!" The man driving replied leaving the curb.

After about ten minutes of driving we arrived at a 50's looking diner.

"Thank you!" I smiled. The boys following my lead. We entered and were amazed. All the waiters and waitresses looked like 50's house wives. There were old looking TVs everywhere playing some cheesy black and white sitcom.

"Woah." Tommy said looking around.

"Five?" The woman behind the hostess station asked.

"Yep!" Wilbur replied. The woman grabbed menus and had us follow her to a table near the back. It was a little secluded from the rest of the restaurant.

"Your waitress will be mama cookie." She smiled before leaving to go back to the front.

"Mama cookie?" Toby replied.

"Yes darling?" A heaver woman spoke from behind Toby, Ranboo, and Tommy. They all jumped.

"Jesus you scared me!" Ranboo chuckled.

"Sorry dear. Alright. I'm mama cookie! I'll be your waitress! Today's specials are fried chicken and chicken pot pie. What can I get y'all for drinks?" She spoke fast.

"Orange juice please." I asked. Everyone else asked for either milk or water.

"Coming right up!" She replied. Then walked away.

"She scares me." Tommy spoke. We all started laughing at him.

Soon enough she came back with all are drinks and we ordered food. The minors all got pancakes while I got chicken and waffles and Wilbur got an omelette.

We sat talking about streaming and life when Tommy started dying laughing.

"What?" I asked.

"The guy on the tv behind you just slipped and fell through the floor of his house into a dentists office!" He replied still chuckling.

"Watching Monty python I see." I replied.

"What's that?" Toby asked.

"You uncultured swine." I replied jokingly. "We are going to binge watch Monty python when we get back to the Bnb and none of you can say no or I will steal your kneecaps."

After that comment, Mama cookie spoke from behind me scaring me. "Preach sister." She started putting plates of food in front of everyone.

"How do you come out of nowhere?" Toby asked before she walked away.

"Magic!" She replied before slinking away to go check on other tables.

As we ate, mama cookie checked on us a few times scaring us each time by coming from a different entrance each time. Im surprised none of us choked on our food.

Soon we finished and payed leaving Mama cookie a large tip.

"She still scares me." Tommy said as we left to go back to the Bnb in an Uber.

————

A/n

Hello! I'd just like to thank all of you for your comments and complements! It really makes my day when I open my phone to see votes and comments! I hope you all have a good rest of your day/night! Drink some food, eat some water! If you don't I'll come for your kneecaps! :D