Day Two!

Waking up today was hard. Wilbur and I were in the most comfortable position and the bed was so warm and inviting. When the alarm went off signaling that the two of us had to get up for the con, we both groaned.

My feet hurt from yesterday. I sat up stretching my arms up and yawning.

"Good morning bub." I spoke my voice thick with sleep.

"Morning Princess." He replied wrapping his arms around my torso and shoving his face in the skin on my side. I giggled slightly because his breath was ticklish on my skin.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Soon after I got out, Wilbur got in. I got dressed in some shorts and a light blue top that also had been my own merch. I decided not to wear a sweatshirt.

I quickly put on some boots and my lanyard. Wilbur came out with just a towel around his waist. I just eyed his almost naked body.

"Like what you see?" He asked smirking.

"Very much so." I replied waking over and leaning on my tippy toes to give him a kiss. Then I headed downstairs where most of the others were eating some sort of breakfast.

I grabbed a bowl of cereal with milk and started to munch and crunch.

Soon everyone was dressed and getting into the vans. We drove to the con in relative silence. Wilbur leaning his head on top of mine. I grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers.

"I say we be coupley today." I mumbled so only he could hear.

"If your sure." He smiled. I nodded my head.

Soon we parked and exited the van. I immediately grabbed Wilbur's hand while we walked inside.

Same as yesterday, there were a huge line of people waiting to get inside. All cheering and screaming at us. We all just smiled and waved.

As soon as we got in, Tiff walked over to me.

"Sup girlie!" She spoke ecstatically.

"Hey Tiff!" I replied trying to match her energy.

"Let's go get your makeup done! He can come with if you want." She winked. I thanked her as we started to walk in the direction of my lounge.

Once we arrived, I was met with Steph and Micky.

"Hey girl! You ready?" Micky spoke while taking out materials. I nodded hopping into the makeup chair. Wilbur watched him do my makeup asking questions about tools and what he was doing.

Steph on the other hand, had love heart eyes for Wilbur.

Wilbur started getting uncomfortable.

"Hey Princess" he spoke.

"Yeah?" I replied getting a little red.

"I'm going to go out and talk to the others. Come see me when your done in here?"

"Course! Love you!"

"Love you too." He kissed my hand then left the room. Steph started glaring daggers at me. Micky realized what was happening and stood in front of Steph so she wasn't in eyesight.

Soon my makeup was done and I thanked Micky for his amazing talents.

I headed out the grey doors greeting Jeff and Craig. Then started walking towards the content creator booths. I found Wilbur talking to Charlie and Schlatt. I walked up next to him and greeted the small group with a "hello!" Wilbur wrapped his arms around my torso and put his head on top of mine.