Tease

"WILBUR SOOT! YOU ASSHOLE! I WAS STREAMING" I yelled.

"Where you?" He replied cheekily. "I didn't I notice."

Wilbur was sitting on the couch with a random show on the tv. I walked over and straddled his lap facing towards him.

"You are mean." I mumbled leaning into his neck. I snuggled close while he wrapped his arms around my waist. He continued to watch what was on the tv not paying me any attention. Soon enough, my eyes started feeling droopy. I didn't even know I fell asleep.

———

The next morning I woke up in bed with Wilbur snuggled against me. He was just watching me sleep, running his fingers through my hair, playing with the flyaway strands.

"G'mornin." I yawned.

"Morning to you too." He smiled.

"How long have you been up?" I asked pulling him closer.

"Not too long. What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I want to take Tucker on a walk in a little bit. Maybe go to the dog park?"

"Sounds like fun. Can we get ice cream after?" He asked.

"Sure." I reply.

We slowly got out of bed and changed into some comfy clothing. I wore a tank top and some leggings. I walked out of our room and headed to the kitchen putting coffee on and making us breakfast.

"Mm. Smells good. What cha marking?" Wilbur spoke wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck leaving hickeys. I moaned slightly. He pulled away as I took the pan off the stove.

"I made sausage, spinach, and cheese omelets. With coffee of course." I quickly plated the two omelets and poured the coffee into two mugs, adding a little milk to mine and leaving Wilbur's black. He grabbed his coffee and omelet and headed to the table.

After eating, I fed the animals and got ready for our long walk. Wilbur started filling water bottles while I grabbed a small backpack filling it with a baggie of dog treats, small bags, my wallet, a phone charger, and power bank.

"You ready bubs?" I asked. Tucker jumped around for a moment before sitting in front of me waiting for his leash to be put on.

"How about you? You ready Wilbs?" I asked. I put tuckers leash on him and stood by the door. He nodded and handed me the water bottles. I quickly put them in the backpack and we headed out.

———

We made it to the dog park around 1pm.

"Go have fun tucker!" Wilbur spoke taking his leash off. Tucker sprinted around playing with other dogs.

"Hey. I'm going to go refill our water bottles at that fountain ok?" I spoke out. He nodded.

I walked over to the fountain and filled both bottles. As I turned around, I saw Wilbur talking to a pretty lady.

———

Wilbur's POV

I was standing waiting for y/n to get back when a woman around 20 walked over and stood next to me.