The kitchen?

Wilbur and I were woken up to a loud crash and lots so swearing. He grumbled and started to get up. I grabbed around his waist pulling him on top of me.

"I have to go see what the boys destroyed." He mumbled thick with morning voice. I placed a kiss on his shoulder and let him go. I fell asleep rather quickly after he left.

———

Wilbur's POV

"What in the bloody hell are you two doing in here?" I grumbled walking down the small hall to the kitchen.

"Uhhhhh. Nothing?" Toby questioned.

As I walked into the kitchen, it looked like a bomb went off.

"I told them not to!" The voice of Ranboo came through Tobys phone. I rubbed my brow with my thumb and pointer finger. There was flour everywhere. An egg was splattered on the cabinet, the milk jug was almost empty and tipped over on its side.

"What were you guys trying to do?" I grumbled walking to the closet where we kept our cleaning supplies.

"We were going to make you guys breakfast because you let us in your home so graciously." Toby replied. I chuckled.

"The idea was there but the execution needs work." I spoke out. "You guys need to clean this up before y/n blows her top. Also, you couldn't have waited two hours for it to be daylight out could you?"

"Nope!" Tommy chirped while starting to clean the mess.

One of the cats had walked through the flour on the floor leaving powdery little paw prints all over the house making me chuckle.

After two hours of cleaning and salvaging what goop they had made, they settled on the couch for a moment.

———

Y/n POV

When I woke up, it was around 10 in the morning. I was starving and a little less sore down below. I quickly changed into a pair of leggings and one of Wilbur's t-shirts and left the room.

"AHHHHH!" Tommy yelled as I walked out of the bedroom.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Oh! Phew! It's just you y/n! I thought it was a monster or something. Did you know you look like the beast from Beauty and the Beast?"

My face went flat.

"Does that mean I'm beauty?" Wilbur asked. I shook my head and walked to the kitchen to make myself a coffee. Black with a bit of sugar.

"Something smells like it's burning." I yelled to the living room.

"MY SOUFFLÉS!" Toby yelled speeding into the kitchen. He grabbed the oven mitts and pulled out the 'soufflés.'

He pulled out a cookie pan with 4 ramekins filled with the food.

"Breakfast!" He yelled taking the ramekins and placing them on plates. I grabbed 4 forks and headed to the table. "Bon appetite!" He yelled digging into the soufflé.

"What the heck did you make?" I asked.

"An egg and cheese Soufflé!" Toby replied.

"I helped!" Tommy whined.

"Yeah. Helped destroy the kitchen." Toby shot back.

"Ohhhhh! Shots fired!" Wilbur chuckled.

After finishing the soufflés, we al sat on the couches.

"How long are you hooligans staying for?" I asked while flipping the channels on the tv.

"Like till 8 tonight." Toby replied while sucked into his phone.

"Ok. So I have to feed you two monsters for 2 more meals. Got it."

"Hey hey hey! No need for names!" Tommy yelled.

"My house my rules. I can call you two what ever I want." I replied while putting some vet show on the tv.

"She's got a point." Toby spoke to Tommy. Wilbur and I chuckled at him.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked the group.

"We can go vlog out in the world?" Tommy replied getting hyped. I looked to Wilbur. He shrugged.

"I guess we can." I replied. After about an hour and a half, everyone had finished eating and cleaning the rest of the dishes.

"Who wants first shower?" I asked. The boys all looked at each other for a second before sprinting to the bathroom and fighting to get in. Toby was pushed to the side while Wilbur and Tommy fought over the door. Toby stepped back and watched the brawl happen.

"Wana come stream with me for a bit?" I asked Toby.

"What would we do?"

"Just chatting while I draw? I haven't drawn in a while. I can draw you?"

"Yeah! Can you draw me holding a bee?"

"Course I can." With that, the two of us walked into the office to stream. We both then looked at the floor, and quickly cleaned all the bedding off the floor and put it in the hamper.

All of a sudden a grumpy Tommy entered the room and plopped onto Wilbur's streaming chair.

"Lost did ya?" I asked chuckling. He just grunted.

I quickly turned on my PC and got everything set for the stream along with my face cam and drawing cam. I put on my 'Starting Soon' screen and tweeted out the stream.

———

"WHATS POPPIN BOIS! ITS ME TOMMYINNIT AND IM HERE WITH  Y/NDOESSTUFF AND TUBBO!"

"You know this is my channel right?" I asked dumping him off the chair and on to the floor.

"Yes. Yes I do. And I introduced the stream better then you ever could have." I facepalmed.

"Hey Tubbo. Are you ready?" I asked.

"YEP!" He yelled. I started getting g to work drawing Tubbo.

After about 10 minutes of drawing, Wilbur came in the office saying he had finished showering and telling Tommy to go.

"Hey stream!" Wilbur chuckled after noticing that we were streaming. He came over and grabbed my chin placing a kiss on my lips before walking over to his chair and grabbing his guitar and lightly strumming. My face was beet red.

"No chat. No. I'm not blushing. Your blushing." I mumbled into the microphone. I heard Wilbur chuckle in the background.

I sighed and went to continue drawing Toby. After 20 minutes, Tommy came back into the room.

"You shower longer then I do." I spoke to him.

"Beauty takes time y/n!" He yelled. After 5 more minutes, I finished drawing Toby and showed it to him.

"ITS AMAZING! IM GOING TO HANG IT IN MU OFFICE!" He yelled hugging me.

"Your welcome. Now go shower!" I chuckled. Wilbur moved and sat where Toby was sitting and Tommy took Wilbur's previous seat. Wilbur would strum a song and we would sing to it while waiting for Toby to finish.

———

*im graduating tomorrow.*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wish me good luck.

Peace 🙃