Comicon

"Omg! Can I take a pic with you!? Your cosplay looks amazing!" I squealed while running towards Will.

"No photos please. I'm to famous for you." I put my hand over my chest and gasped.

"Let's look at our sub counts and that will be the judge of that." I grabbed my phone from my jacket pocket while Will did the same.

"Hah! Mine is still bigger!" I chuckled then poked his cheek. He turned his face and bit the finger I was poking him with. I gasped. "Rude!" He chuckled. "Come over here so I can do your makeup you pig."

"Oi. Technos not here." Wilbur replied.

"I can call him right now if need be. He will always be on my side." I chuckled. "Now sit so I can apply your prosthetics and such."

Will and I sat in the bathroom for about two hours doing makeup before the con. We had decided to take a more fan approach adding fake prosthetics to make it look like Revivebur was stitched together. I on the other hand just looked kind of tired. My character had just been introduced to the smp so we still have to figure her out.

————

"I've never been to a Comicon before." I spoke out as we got in my car. "Twitch Con was my first ever event."

"Twitch con doesn't count. That's about meeting other creators, Comicon is so much cooler." Wilbur exclaimed while buckling himself in.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Punch it Margret!" Wilbur yelled while punching the dashboard lightly.

"Don't beat up Toby!"

"You named your car Toby?"

"I named him Toby when I got him in 2017." I grumbled. "I'm not changing his name because of Tubbo."

————

As we walked to the front gates of Comicon, we bought 2 entry wristbands and put them around our wrists.

"OMG is that a Revivebur cosplay?" Someone squealed. "Hey can we get a photo with you? Our cosplays match!" I turned around to see 3 kids dressed up as Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo.

"Course you can!" Wilbur exclaimed with a smile. I took the girls phone and took a photo of the four of them. Soon after a little socialization, they realized who I was cosplaying as and we got a selfie of the 5 of us and we parted ways.

"How did they not recognize you or I?" I chuckled.

"I have no idea."

"Im going to post this in my insta and tag them just to see what happens." Wilbur laughed.

———

Walking around the convention center was kind of weird. Wilbur and I were walking around hand in hand and nobody recognized us. It was different walking around in plain sight and not getting pulled aside to take photos with people because your famous. Sure some people wanted pictures with us because of our cosplays, but other then that we were normal human beings.

———

By the time we left, I was exhausted. Wilbur was giving me a piggyback ride to the car while I held all of our bags of things we bought. We had spent way too much money.

"I'm excited to take all of this off my face then relax." I mumbled into his neck.

"Don't you have to stream?" He asked.

"Don't remind me."

"This is why you don't stream as much as you do. Why don't you take the night off?"

"I can't. Tonight is an important stream for me."

"What are you doing?"

"Im meeting up with a friend and we are going to be playing bed wars together."

We had reached the car. Once Wilbur had put me down, I tussled through my pocketbook to find my keys so we could get into the car.

"Which friend?" Wilbur asked once he sat down in the car. Once we got settled in

"I'll be playing bedwars with..."

———

Once we arrived back at the house, I unlocked the door and walked in. Tucker had gotten up from his place on the couch and sprinted as fast as he could knocking me onto the ground. I may or may not have screamed a little bit out of fright.

"Jesus Tucker, you scared me!" I mumbled while petting his head. Once Wilbur saw me on the ground being smothered in dog, he started laughing. I shook my head and got up walking to the bathroom and locking myself in. I quickly got my makeup wipes and started taking the gunk off my face. Once it was all off I called Wilbur to come in so I could take his makeup off.

"Want to take a shower with me? It's been a while." He mumbled while trying not to move so I didn't poke him in the eye.

"Ok sure." I replied before kissing his nose.

———

After all the gunk was off his face, I turned the bathtub on and plugged the drain after the water became warm. We both got out of our clothes and into the tub.

I was sitting on his lap leaning on his chest while his arms are around me. He kept dragging his fingers over and around my thigh subconsciously.

"I love you." I spoke out.

"I love you too." He replied while kissing my neck. I moaned before pushing his head away from my neck with my hand.

"After ok? I need to have some energy for the stream." I chuckled tiredly.

"I'll hold you to that." He placed one last light kiss on my head before we started to wash up before I went to stream.

———

"What is up chat?" I asked. I yawned slightly. I adjusted myself in my chair sitting myself up a bit straighter then took a sip of water.

"Why don't I have a face cam on today? I'm just really tired and didn't want to put a lot of effort into how I look so I'm just chilling with no camera on. Sorry guys. Plus I look gross."

"You look beautiful (y/n)."

"Will your obligated to say that. Your my fiancée." I chuckled.

"Have fun during your stream. I'm one hell away if you need me to grab you something."

"Thanks will! I love you!" I kissed him for a second before fading back into streamer mode."

"Alright chat. We have a special guest today. We will be playing Bed Wars with..."

———

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! I hope you had a wonderful Hollidays. I got to go home for a month. I'm leaving to go back to college in like 10 days so here is an update. I have gained a cat. He is 2 years old and will be coming with me to college. I'm doing a lot better mentally right now as I have moved out of my dorm and am going to be living by myself.
That was just a tiny update about whats happening in author land.

Have a lovely day!

Byeeee