Supprise Visit

I had a hard time getting up the next day. My body was sore and tired from the activity's that happened the night before. Staying in Wilbur's arms, I twisted my head to look at the clock. It was around noon.

"Babe. We should get up." I mumbled looking back to him. He yawned.

"Morning." He mumbled in my neck. He stretched slipping out of me.

"More like afternoon." I chuckled.

"What do you want to do today." He asked.

"I'm going to park myself on the couch and not move." I replied. He chuckled.

"In that much pain?"

"Mmhmm. You will be my butler today. Starting with helping me get dressed because I can't walk."

"I'm sorry Princess." He mumbled against my skin giving me kisses all around my shoulders.

"It's ok. I had fun for most of it."

He chuckled. Wilbur stood up and stretched. He then lifted me up and took me into the bathroom with him. He quickly turned on the tap to the bath and sat us both down, me on his lap. We just snuggled for a while till the water turned cold.

After he carried me into our bedroom and got us dressed. He then placed me on the couch and grabbed breakfast for the both of us. We sat on the couch for a while just snuggled up watching some random food network shows.

"I have to stream today." He grumbled. "I don't want to get up."

"It's ok. Go have fun." I replied poking his ribs. He groaned and stood up lifting his arms above his head, his jumper rising a little showing his skin. I just stared as he walked away.

"Nice ass!" I yelled as he walked away. He clapped his ass once as he entered the office and closed the door.

Through out the stream I heard Kazoo noises, laughing, screaming, and him hitting the wall or his desk.

———

A little later on the someone knocked on the door. Wilbur had his headphones on so he couldn't hear anything. I got up and limped/wobbled to the door.

Tucker was barking his head off at the visitor or visitors at the door. I grabbed his collar before opening the door.

"AYYYYEEEEEEEEEE." Tommy yelled. Tubbo was behind him.

"How did you get my address?" I asked.

"I have my ways woman." He replied. Tubbo piped up from the back.

"Phil gave it to us."

"I'm going to smite him. Come in." I shuffled back and gestures them in. They both had sleeping stuff. "I guess your sleeping over too?"

"Yup!" Tommy replied.

"Thanks for letting us know ahead of time. I would have cleaned a bit before you came." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. "Oh. And Wilbur is streaming so be quiet."

I let go of Tuckers collar and let him greet the boys who got on the floor and patted the dog.

"Me quiet?" Tommy replied getting up then slammed open the office door. "WHATS UP BIG MAN!?" Tommy yelled making Wilbur jump a mile and fall off his chair.

"What the fuck?! How did you get here? How did you get my address!?" Wilbur yelled from the floor.

"ILL NEVER TELL MY SECRETS BIG MAN!" Tommy yelled again.

"Hello Tubbo." Wilbur spoke ignoring the loud child.

"Hello!" He replied.

"Alright chat. I'm going to end this stream here so I can exterminate the child. Bye!" He spoke to his camera and ended the stream.