Sewing

"I hate sewing." I grumbled. "I think that was at least the twenty millionth time I've stabbed myself trying to sew on these fucking buttons." I threw the coat down on the ground. Wilbur looked at me chuckling.

"Have you tried just... not stabbing yourself?" He tried to stifle his laughs.

"Ah yes. Why didn't I think about that! I'll get right in that." I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm taking a break."

"That's fine love. I'm going to continue these buttons." He had finally calmed down from his laughter. I walked over to the TV and started to watch some cartoons while Wilbur continued on the costumes.

Tucker had jumped onto the couch next to me and snuggled into my side.

"Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you come do that in here? So your not alone over there?" I suggested.

"Not a bad idea! Also do you want to go to Goodwill tomorrow to find some plain button up shirts and stuff to finish the costumes? We both just need shirts to go under the jackets."

"Yeah we can do that. What time is it?"

"It's 8 o'clock."

"Ok. I gotta stream in an hour. You want to join?" I asked.

"Sure. What you going to be doing?"

"Not sure yet. I might do a just chatting while wedding planning?"

"Ooooooo. That will be fun."

"Yeah."

"What are we gunna decide?"

"Well we decided a venue, we gotta work on decorations, center pieces and stuff. We can scroll through Pinterest?"

"That will work. You think chat will make fun of me for sewing on stream?"

"You can always sit out of the off camera."

"That's a good idea. My fingers are just killing me. I need to take a break."

Wilbur and I sat on opposite sides of the couch watching some random cooking channel show when Ranboo started calling me on discord.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Can Wilbur hear me?" He asked.

"No, why? Do you want me to put you on speaker?"

"NO! Uh I mean no thank you. Can you go somewhere more private?"

"Yeah of course. Are you ok?" I looked towards Wilbur and mouthed "be right back." Which he nodded to with a confused look on his face. I walked to the office and closed the door. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I just needed to talk to you for a moment."

"Alright. So what's up?"

"I'm gay."

"Oh?"

"Well not gay. But... gay."

"I don't know what that means." I chuckled.

"Basically I guess I am technically unlabeled as the way I have kinda always gone around life just being attracted to whoever I am attracted to it just so happens that most of them line up with a 'certain type' you could say I am okay with the gay label."

"Well good for you." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "Why didn't you want to tell Wilbur?" I asked.

"Well it's not that I didn't want to tell him. I'm just telling people one at a time."

"That's totally fine. I'm happy you feel comfortable telling me."

"I'm telling all of you before I tell chat."

"That's good. I'm happy you feel comfortable coming out."

"Thanks! Alright. I got other people to tell. I'll call Wilbur later."

"Alrighty, I'll talk later ok? I have to go stream."

"Ok. I'll pop in later."

"Ok see ya!"

"See ya." Then we hung up.

————

"What's up chat! Hello hello hello." I smiled at chat while waiting a bit for people to join.

"I'm also here chat!" Wilbur spoke from off camera. He then moved one of his hands and placed it on my face covering my mouth and eyes. I swatted his hand away.

"Ass."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately."

Wilbur gasped over enthusiastically. I chuckled for a moment before starting to speak again.

"Alright chat, today I think we are going to do some wedding stuff while chatting. Good with you guys?" Chat filled up with confirmation. "Ok chat. I'm going to scroll through Pinterest while chatting with TTS on."

———

"FUCK!" Wilbur yelled. I quickly turned my head to see him bleeding. I started to cackle. Chat filled with words of concern for Wilbur.

"You ok hun?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just stabbed myself. Kinda deep too."

"Heh. That's what she said." I then got smacked off the back of my head. "Go get the first aid kit and bring it here."

"I can do it myself thank you very much."

"LET ME LOVE YOU!" I yelled. He started laughing.

"Ok! Ok, I'll bring it here." He held his hands up in surrender.

"Good." I smiled at him as he walked out.

Chat continuously spammed 'What happened!'

"Non of your concern chat. None of your concern." I winked at them.

Wilbur walked back in with the first aid kit.

"Come here babe." He sat back in his chair and held the kit out along with his hand which still had the needle in it.

"You didn't take it out? Dummy!" I chuckled,

"Your not supposed to take it out or else you'll bleed out!" I stared at him for a moment then shook my head.

"Give me your hand." I opened the first aid kit taking out an antiseptic wipe and cleaned the tiny wound. Reaching into my desk I grabbed a band-aid and wrapped it around his fingers.

"Did you really just put a Doc McStuffins band-aid on my finger?"

"Yes. Yes I did." I pulled is finger close to my face and kissed his finger. "All better." I smiled. Wilbur then went back to sewing.

Soon Wilbur finished sewing all the buttons on the jackets.

"All we needed are button up shirts to finish." He spoke.

"Alright." I replied with a smile. Chat was asking us what we were talking about which we replied "Nothing chat. Nothing." I smiled creepily.

"Alright chat. I'm getting tired. I'm going to sleep. See you all later!" I exclaimed while raiding Tommy.

"I'm ready for bed." I yawned.

"Me too."

And with that, we went to sleep.