Meet the Family

[ older sister: o/s
[older brother: o/b
[moms name: m/n
[dads name: d/n
———————————————

"What colors your car?" A voice spoke over the phone.

"Silver mom. You helped me put the down payment on this car."

"Oh your still driving Toby around?"

"Yes mom."

"Oh I see you! Do you see us?"

I looked up for a moment before hearing a smack on the trunk. I pulled the lever which opened the trunk. Then 4 bodies entered the car.

"My baby's getting married. The first of the family."

"Probably the last too." S/n replied.

"As long as I get one set of grand babies I'm happy." Mom retorted.

"Not for a while mom. Wilbur and I are waiting for both of us to be comfortable."

"Just have them before I die please."

"Mom don't say anything like that."

"Sorry I just miss babies."

I chuckled for a moment before starting the ignition and driving away from the airport.

"How was your flight? Also, I thought it was just you two. Why are dummy number one and dummy number two here?"

"They are staying while we are here." Dad spoke.

"I'm going to have to go out and buy more chairs." I grumbled. We then soon pulled into the hotel parking lot. "Go check in and put your stuff in your room then come back down so we can all go out and grab lunch."

"You better take us somewhere good." O/b grumbled.

"Wow. Just wow. Have I ever taken you somewhere that was gross?"

—————

I arrived at home after spending the rest of the day with my family. I had dropped them off at their hotel before driving home.

"Will? You home yet?" I yelled after greeting Tucker with a pat on the head. I heard no reply. I took my shoes and jacket off putting them in their place on the rack then headed to my office.

I quickly set up a stream and clicked go live.

"Hey everyone! How's it going?" I spoke into my microphone. I wanted a few seconds scanning the chat flying past.

"I have a bit of a head ache today so we are just going to play some solitaire and chat with some nice music on. How does that sound chat?" I asked softly. "Alrighty chat. Let's start."

I played for an hour and a half before signing off for the night. I took a shower, then got ready for bed.

"When's Will coming home?" I thought to myself while pulling my phone out and unlocking it. I clicked contacts and dialed his number.

"Hello~?" He spoke into the phone.

"Will? Do you have a moment to speak?" I asked.

"As much time in the world I'll make for you love."

"Are you drunk?"

"Just a wee bit."

"Why?"

"I did a stream and there was alcohol involved and I May or may not have drunken a bit too much."

"Do you have a safe way home?"

"I'm going to catch an Uber. I took one here because I didn't know if I would be getting drunk or not." He chuckled.

"Just be safe. And text me when you get in the Uber."

"Ok love. I love you! See ya in 30 minutes!" He spoke enthusiastically then hung up before I could say goodbye.

———————

"Morning." Wilbur grumbled.

"Morning. How's your head?" I asked.

"Fine. I can hold my hangovers. Plus I didn't drink as much as I said I did." He got up.

"Alright. Go take a shower. You smell like booze." I spoke before rolling over.

"Do you want to join me?" Will asked.

"No thanks. I need some more sleep. Having my family here is really stressful." I replied.

"Alright. I'll wake you up when I'm done making breakfast ok?" He asked.

"Ok. Thank you. I love you."

"I love you too."

—————

*ding dong*

Tucker started barking then sprinted to the door. I looked to Wilbur to which he nodded. I then walked to the door letting my family in.

"(Y/n)! Your house is so cute! Ok. Now. Where is he?" Mom asked.

"Over here. And thanks." I gave her a hug then moved over to my dad.

"Hey pumpkin." He spoke giving a kiss on my head.

"Hey dad." I replied. I gave my brother and sister hugs and invited them all into my living room. "Mom, dad, siblings. This is Wilbur. Will, this is (m/n), (d/n), (o/s), and (o/b)." They all hugged or shook hands.

"You guys ready to head to lunch?" I asked. There was an all around agreement so will and I hopped into my car while my family hopped into their rental car.

——————

"So Wilbur. What do you do for a living?" My father asked.

"The same thing as your daughter sir." Will replied. I placed my hand in his under the table.

"How long have you been doing YouTube?" My father asked again. There was an interrogation between my father and Will. This went on for a while till the waiter came and took our orders. After that mom started asking questions about the wedding.

My entire family decided to stay an entire month so they could help plan the wedding and "experience England's culture." Cringe if you ask me but oh well.

"We are going dress shopping tomorrow right?" Mom asked.

"Yep. We have 3 appointments around London." (O/s) spoke out.

"That reminds me. Will can you call your mother and ask her if she is free tomorrow? I want her to be included in the wedding festivities."

"Course darling." Will replied kidding my temple. Food was soon served then consumed.

"(Y/n)?"

"Yes (o/b)?"

"Can I be in one of your streams?"

"I don't see why not? Free content for me." I chuckled. Will and (o/b) laughed.

"Can I join in?" (O/s) asked.

"Yeah. We can do a stream the three of us and doubles after." I smiled.

"Can we do the three of us tonight?" (O/b) asked.

"Yeah. We can bake or something."

"Can we make mud brownie bites?"

"Yes. You two can hop in Toby with Will and I and go to the grocery store to get the stuff now ok?"

"Ok."

"Off we go!"

————————
A/n

GUESS WHO HAS LOVEJOY TICKETS TO SEE HIM IN BOSTON.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IM GOING TO EXPLODE!

If your going comment here and scream your feelings about it:

🥹