Lunch On Day One!

Soon the time had ticked by and it was around 12:30. Tiff had came by to tell me that the line was informed of your departure for lunch and that a worker would come by to man the booth while I was at lunch. A few minutes later, a man by the name of Jack came by, shaking my hand, before standing where I was.

Looking next door, I saw that Wilbur was also getting ready for lunch.

"Will! Want to get lunch together?" I asked. He nodded before bidding the lady at his booth a good bye and walked over.

"Will meet Tiffany! Tiff meet Wilbur!" I introduced them. They shook hands. After a quick moment of Tiff looking at her phone she asked "Do you want to go behind the scenes or thru the floor?"

"Uh. Up to you Will." I replied looking up at the tall man.

"Let's go back. I'm getting overwhelmed by the amount of people here." He chuckled.

We went behind a black curtain, heading into a vacant area and walked towards the grey doors where my lounge was. I smiled at Jeff and Craig, then walked through the doors with Wilbur following me.

Down the hall and into the Lounge.

"Do you want anything specific? Tiff asked.

"Uh... as in..." I questioned.

"Off Doordash."

"Oh! Can we get Chipotle? We don't have that in England!" Wilbur spoke out.

"I'm good with that." I smiled. We both ordered a burrito along with one bag of chips and guacamole.

"That will be here in like half an hour ok?" She asked. We both nodded. With that, she left the lounge. I almost immediately got off my chair and walked over to Wilbur, who was on the couch, and snuggles next to him. He wrapped his arms around my torso and kissed the top of my head.

After a few minutes of silence, I spoke up.

"When are we going to tell the fans of our relationship?"

"When ever you want princess." He mumbled into my hair. He was drawing little shapes on my side.

"I think I'm ready? I want to be all coupley in public." I replied.

"If that's what you want?" He smiled, using his hand, he lifted my chin up so he could give me a kiss on the lips.

I snuggled back into his chest, closing my eyes and taking a small nap on his chest.

About forty minutes later, I woke up from my slumber. On the coffee table in front of the couch was all the food.

"You should have woken me." I mumbled sitting up and stretching.

"You just looked so cute that I couldn't." He replied cheekily.

I blushed and moved off his lap to grab out food. We sat next to each other eating our burritos and chips.

"I wish England would get their ass together and put a few chipotle's around us." I mumbled after swallowing a bite. Wilbur chuckled at me.

After about twenty more minutes, Tiffany came in.

"Great! Your finished! You have a painting to paint!" She spoke looking at the clipboard.

"I'm going to paint... on stage... in front of people?" I spoke slowly.

"Yep! People will be asking questions through a microphone off stage too." She replied.

I nodded slowly.

"What do I need to paint?" I asked.

"What ever you want!"

"Can I paint you Wilbur? Do you have anything right now?" I looks at him. He quickly took out a folded piece of paper from his pocket the read it.

"Nope! I don't have anything. You can paint me if you'd like." He smiled.

Tiffany nodded and grabbed two water bottles from the table and led us to a stage. The curtains were closed currently and an easel with a ton of paints and brushes. There was a stool behind the easel. A few people who were on the tech team, grabbed Wilbur and I to set us up with microphones and Mic packs so we didn't have to hole the physical microphones. Tiff quickly came out of nowhere with a second stool and placed it in front of the easel so I could look at him. There were two water bottles by each stool now.

"Alright. The curtains will open to the stuff on the stage. Someone will call you in y/n. You will have to introduce Wilbur yourself though." Tiff explained. I gave her a thumbs up.

We saw the lights dim and a loud voice boom through out the theater.

"Please put your hands together for Y/n!" The voice yelled. Screams, clapping, and shouting with the occasional whistle were all I could hear.

I walked on stage with a giant smile on my face. The room was jammed packed with people standing around the sides because there were not enough seats. We were in the largest auditorium at the con!

"Hello everyone! Are you having a good time so far?" I yelled to the crowd. I was met with cheers.

"Alright! As you can see I will be painting for you all today!" I spoke! "I am going to need an assistant to paint though." I pretended to think as people in the room were yelling 'pick me!'

"How about..." I dragged on. "Wilbur Soot!" I yelled. A roar of screaming and clapping was heard as Wilbur stalked on the stage.

"Hello! I bet you all did t see that coming huh?" He spoke. We both walked to our designated seats and I started to get to work.

"What is your favorite color?"
"What's your favorite food?"
"If you had to have a different job what would it be?"
"Did you go to college?"

The questions went on and on as I continued painting while talking to the crowd making them laugh with Wilbur.

We really were the dream duo and a force to be reckoned with.

After about an hour, I finished the painting.

"Tada!" I yelled showing jazz hands. Everyone screamed and shouted while clapping because the piece was truly one of my best works.

"I think I'm going to hang this on my wall when I get home." Wilbur spoke. I chuckled.

Soon after that, we both got our microphones taken off and were sent back to our booths.

——

The day ended with all of us getting into our vans and heading back to the Bnb. We were all so tired when we got back, we skipped dinner and went strait to get ready for bed then go to bed.

"Good night Will."

"Good night princess."

We snuggled closer together before drifting off into our dream lands.