Sick

It had been a few days since the charity stream. Every day we seemed to get even more lovey dovey. Our friends thought it was gross but on the inside didn't really care because we were both really happy.

After laying in bed for a bit running my fingers through wills hair trying not to focus on the pain in my stomach, I sat up with a start. I tapped will on the shoulder.

"Mm?" He mumbled out rolling over to face me.

"I think I'm going to puke." I spoke quickly getting out of bed and sprinting to the bathroom to puke my guts out. After a few seconds Wilbur came into the bathroom and held my hair back.

"You ok love?" He asked.

"I'm just dandy." I spoke before another wave of nausea hit me making me vomit what ever was left of my stomach.

Once I finally finished emptying my guts out, I brushed my teeth. Will just watched making sure I was ok. We both left the bathroom and got into some comfy clothing not planning on leaving the house.

I grabbed as many blankets as I could find while will went to do something, and made a nest on the couch. I looked like I was a pile of laundry.

Will came out from where ever he was with a thermometer. He quickly took my temperature. I had a fever.

"I'm going to call the doctor so we can get you in and checked to make sure your not going to die alright?" Will spoke.

"I'm not going to die. I wouldn't dare die before our wedding. Maybe after. Who knows." I replied.

"Please don't die right after our wedding."

"I won't. I promise."

After a few phone calls I had an appointment at the doctors.

"You ready to go?" Will asked.

"Yeah."

Will grabbed the car keys and headed out the door with me following him. I was in some sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

———

After we arrived we checked in at the front desk and waited in the waiting area.

"(Y/n) (l/n)?" A nurse called.

We stood up and followed her into a small side room with some machines to take my vital signs.

"All seems in order. Except for your temp. What symptoms are you having?" They asked.

After explaining them all, the nurse asked about medications and if I was allergic to anything. I replied with the answers. (A/n this is you and I don't know about your medical history sooooo. Yeah)

We then headed into a separate room with an exam table and simple doctor things.

"The doctor will be in soon." The nurse spoke before closing the door.

Will say on one of the chairs. I looked at the exam table for a moment but opted to sit on wills lap.

"You don't get a say in this." I mumbled getting comfortable on his lap. He just chuckled and spoke,

"I wouldn't have it any other way." He wrapped his arms around me to keep me from sliding off his legs.

After a few minutes of sitting in silence there was a small knock on the door before it opened.

"Ms. (L/N)?" A woman asked.

"That's me." I replied.

"Mr. (l/n)?" She asked again.

"No I'm Wilbur soot. I'm (y/n)'s fiancé."

"Sorry about that." The woman replied.

"Is fine." I replied with a small smile.

"I'm doctor Malik. You can call me Molly." She replied holding her hand out for us to shake. Wilbur shook her hand. I just stayed still as it hurt to move.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"I woke up this morning with a headache and vomited my guts out. I can't keep liquids or solids down and have a fever. My whole body hurts too.

"It seems you have the flu. Let me do a small check up and we can tell from there." Dr. Molly smiled then gestured to the table. I quickly got up and sat where she gestured.

"I need you to take this into the bathroom and pee in it please." Molly asked handing me a cup with a lid on it.

"Course." I mumbled grabbing the cup and leaving the room to go to the bathroom. After I finished my business and gave it back to the doctor.

"Alright. Here is a prescription to help with the sickness. It should get better soon. It will get worse before it gets better though. That's just the sickness fighting back. You'll get the results of the urine test in a few days ok?"

"All right." After that Wilbur and I left and headed to the pharmacy to put the prescription in.

"I have to stream tonight." I mumbled as we sat on the couch.

"The fans won't mind you missing a few days of streaming. I'll send out a message on Twitter for you." Wilbur replied grabbing my phone.

"Thanks." I mumbled placing my head on his lap.

"Hey fellow scrollers! Wilbur here! Just telling you that (y/n) and I won't be streaming for a few days. (Y/n) isn't feeling very well. Sorry for the inconvenience!!" Wilbur read. "That ok with you?"

"Perfect." I replied. My eyes were becoming heavy. The warmness of the blankets lulling me into a peaceful sleep. Wilbur started running his fingers through my hair relaxing me further. On the tv in the background was some random tv show that played on Cartoon Network. It seems that whenever I get sick, all I want to watch are kids shows.

The Loony Toons song started to play, that made me wake up.

"I fucking love Loony Toons!" I spoke opening my eyes. Wilbur jumped slightly.

"You scared me love."

"Sorry."

"It's alright. How are you feeling?"

"Like shit. But it will all be better soon."

"You hungry? I can make you some soup?"

"You know what sounds good right now?"

"What?"

"Bread and butter. That shit slaps when your sick."

Wilbur chuckled. He then got up to make me some bread and butter.

"Here you go love." And with that I munched and I crunched. After we both soon fell asleep on the couch with Tom and Jerry playing softly in the background.

——————

Hey! Sorry it took a bit to put this out. I've been really busy with college, jobs, mental health, and just getting out of bed in the morning. Well anyway. I hope you all have a lovely day/night. I'll try to post more but I can't promise anything.

Eat some water! Drink some food.

Love you all :D