Day Three!

Today was going to be filled with panels. I had at lease three, plus meet and greets, photo ops, selling merch... I would have a lunch break and that's it. No sitting around.

I had to arrive earlier then everybody else because a few people payed extra to meet me before the con and do a painting with me.

"Where you goin?" Wilbur asked speaking through his sleep.

"I'm going in early. Go back to sleep." I kissed him on the forehead. I went in the bathroom to take a shower and get ready.

When I entered the room, the light was on and Wilbur was dressed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Going in early with you." He replied. I smiled and went in for a hug. After a few seconds I got a text saying our ride was here.

"Ready?" I asked. He nodded and we left the house and entered the large suv.

"I knew he was going to be here!" Tiff giggled with way too much enthusiasm. "Did you both eat breakfast?" She asked. I shook my head. "Alright. We will go through a drive through and grab you guys McDonalds. What do y'all want?" She asked driving away from the house.

"Sausage, Egg, and cheese McGriddle please. With an orange juice." I yawned.

"Same please." Wilbur replied.

After getting breakfast and eating it in the car, we made it to the con. It was too early for people to have started arriving yet. Tiff, Wilbur, and I walked through the front door and walked the lounge so I could get my makeup done. Today there was just Micky.

"Hey girl!" He spoke enthusiastically.

"Hey Micky! Where is Steph?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh. She was busy today and tomorrow." He said vaguely.

"Oh. Alright." I replied hopping onto the makeup chair. After about twenty minutes of poking, prodding, wiping, and brushing. My makeup was done.

"Are you joining y/n for the meet and greet?" Tiff asked Wilbur.

"Uh. Sure." He replied still half asleep leaning sitting on the couch across from the makeup table.

"Goodie. Let's get you two to the meet up room!" She spoke.

It was a short walk to a conference room where there was 14 easels, paints, a tarp on the floor, brushes, some water bottles, paint cups with water in them and a long table pushed to the side, with chairs to the other.

"Alright! The fans will be here in..." Tiff looked at her watch. "Five minutes." We nodded. She then left the room.

I pulled one of the spiny chairs to the center of the room and sat on it. I started slowly spinning around when Wilbur stopped me by putting his hands on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"Your going to make yourself dizzy." He chuckled. He then leaned down giving me an upside down kiss.

Soon a small group of people came in.

"What's up guys and gals!" I spoke with a large smile. The chair I was sitting on had been pushed back with the others. Tiff directed all the parents to sit on the side while the fans came up to Wilbur and I. There were about 5 girls and 8 boys.

We talked with them for a solid hour before Tiff directed each person to an easel where I taught them how to paint a medium sized photo of my channels logo. After they dried, I signed the corner of each one for the people to take home.

A few of the people went to their parents to grab something to give me. I hugged each and every one of them before they all left to go into the con.

"That was adorable. I thought you were going to start crying with that girl came over with those Barbie dolls of the two of us." Wilbur chuckled

"I'm a very sensitive person. I don't know how to take a gift with out getting soppy." I replied. With that, we were swept away to our booths to meet fans and sell merch.

After two hours of selling merch, signing things, taking photos, receiving gifts, and endless talking, Tiff came and got me for the photo op.

The photo op was just a constant train of greeting people, taking a picture, sometimes getting gifted stuff, then sending them off for the next person. I was there for a solid hour and a half. I think this was the most hugs and hand shakes I have ever given out in my whole life.

The next thing was a solo panel. Lots of questions were asked and answered.

I was super tired after the panel. Soon after I was taken to my lounge where I met up with Wilbur to get lunch.

After lunch it was back to the booth, then the photo op, then another panel. This time I was with Wilbur, Tommy, Toby, Philza, and Techno. It was more fun doing the panels with people because we could banter back and forth. I was sitting next to Wilbur so I could hold his hand the whole time.

After heading back to my booth for the final few hours of the con, I was greeted with a huge hoard of people. We were running low on sweatshirts when a lady came up with her son.

"Hello." She spoke looking at me like I was trash. "My son would like one of your medium black sweatshirts."

"Oh I'm sorry. We just ran out. But if you come back tomorrow we will have more." I replied. The boy handed me a notebook for me to sign. He was shaking in his boots with excitement.

I quickly signed for him and took a photo on his phone. He went to grab his mom to go somewhere else when she started to act up.

"What do you mean you don't have anymore. This is your job to sell us stuff right?" She spoke.

"Uh... no it's not my job to sell you stuff. It's here for people to buy if they want, but I'm here to sign stuff and take photos with people." I replied. My hands started shaking slightly.

"Come on mom. Leave y/n alone." The boy spoke tugging his mom. "I'm sorry!" He looked at me.

"It's alright hun." I replied smiling at him.

"It's not alright! I want that sweatshirt for my son and your not giving it to me!" The lady was starting to get aggressive.

The family behind her was starting to get pissed off. "Lady can you move?" The dad spoke.

"Piss off." She replied. She slammed her hand down on the table, resulting in me stepping away from the table. Soon enough, security has escorted her and her embarrassed sun away from the table.

"I'm so sorry about that." I spoke to the family, signing a few things and taking photos.

"It's not your fault dear. Some people just don't know how to act." An older woman replied. Her daughter asked for some things and the line went on.